The Official NCAA Football 09 Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Yo ...
GhettoShark's Covers

check around in there. some great PS Cover work in there .
pimp.gif
good lookin out

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

BP is fast as $+$@...You went to Lincoln??? You played ball??
yep played football for Lincoln 9th n 10th then transferred to another high school here in tallahassee for my junior year n now im on my senior year!

but im cool with alot of football players around my way pro & college we jus one big Tallahassee family
smile.gif

Nice
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Good luck this year. Hope you ball out.

Anyone got any hook ups anywhere so they can they hands on the game early???

If so, Inbox me, I need that!
pimp.gif

Gunna just hit up your local mom and pop stores.

I copped last year's version about a week early in the fleemarket
laugh.gif

The one game I play non-stop and the Ps3 just died. God's Speed playstation customer service team, God's Speed ............

Just preorderd this today at Gamestop...traded in NCAA 08 and GTA IV and got $45 credit
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by yungchamp

Originally Posted by theone2401

Yo Sir Kyle never confimed his actual PSN so I am taking applicants for his replacement.

I want to get a final list soon because I am working on how I am going to balance out the schedules so everyone plays a similar amount of human players..

aye whats ur psn i dont think i added u bruh

You added me I just checked my list.

Question to anyone in my dynasty... 2 or 3 user games per season?

I was thinking of giving the option for 2 at a penalty (making one definetly an away game) or 3 for a bonus (one is definetly a home game) I want us to playeach other but at the same time I dont want us to knock each other out of championship contention by week 3.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jrp44

Just preorderd this today at Gamestop...traded in NCAA 08 and GTA IV and got $45 credit
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Word ... I still got a $200 Credit to BestBuy from some deal they had when I bought a DirecTv/Tivo system

If I cant find it on the early bird special
nerd.gif
, I'll prolly use someof it twards the game.

yeah im gettin the game tuesday from my local spot

for my ps3 heads
when the game drops, follow these instrucions to get the rosters with the names

For the PS3

* If using EA Locker:
- Click on ONLINE
- Select EA LOCKER
- Search for: ncaaStrategies
- Once the file is complete, it will be in the ncaaStrategies locker.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

for my ps3 heads
when the game drops, follow these instrucions to get the rosters with the names

For the PS3

* If using EA Locker:
- Click on ONLINE
- Select EA LOCKER
- Search for: ncaaStrategies
- Once the file is complete, it will be in the ncaaStrategies locker.
Good looks Gunna.
pimp.gif

Last year was the first time I played NCAA Football with the real player names, and I can't go back to the players their position and jersey #s.

This is one of the few games that I get excited about. Although I was disappointed with last year's version, based on the demo, this year'sversion's game play and graphics are tight. I wish EA would reinstate the create-a-team feature, though.

Is it true that the producer for the xbox and ps2 older versions of ncaa football is now in charge for next gen ncaa football?

Originally Posted by yungchamp

Yo Sir Kyle never confimed his actual PSN so I am taking applicants for his replacement.

I want to get a final list soon because I am working on how I am going to balance out the schedules so everyone plays a similar amount of human players..

aye whats ur psn i dont think i added u bruh

You added me I just checked my list.

Question to anyone in my dynasty... 2 or 3 user games per season?

I was thinking of giving the option for 2 at a penalty (making one definetly an away game) or 3 for a bonus (one is definetly a home game) I want us to play each other but at the same time I dont want us to knock each other out of championship contention by week 3.
nerd.gif

I think three games is good enough, but they should be spread out so what you typed at the end doesn't happen.

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

Anyone wanna pm me where I can get this early in the Bay Area? Thanks
smile.gif
i remember last year someone found it at the berryessa(sp?) fleamarket a week before release, and if i remember correctly it was ~$20 cheaper too

I downloaded the demo last night, first play of the game took it to the house.
pimp.gif

Sliding the line
pimp.gif
, madden take notes.

Originally Posted by bjamez20

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

Anyone wanna pm me where I can get this early in the Bay Area? Thanks
smile.gif
i remember last year someone found it at the berryessa(sp?) fleamarket a week before release, and if i remember correctly it was ~$20 cheaper too

That's were I copped mine
laugh.gif

I'll go again this year.

If I find it, I'll post it here and ship it out to anyone who wants it

Back
Top Bottom