The Official NCAA Football 09 Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Originally Posted by theone2401

Originally Posted by dreClark

data

"Heck, who are you tellin' ? I can't believe ole #33 coughed up the dadgum ball either. After he had been running it so well. Ya know, that's that boys first fumble all season. It's a shame that it came in that big of a spot, ya know. I mean, the way we were driving, we were gonna score. But that fumble hurt. Then that was followed by a fumble we couldn't recover and THAT followed by a TD by ole' #31 for Clemson. I think his name was Emmit Sanders...or something like that. Then ole 92, Dwight Peppers had that big sack, after our OL had him in check all game, and that ended it. This was a tough loss."
laugh.gif

yo Dwight Peppers was my 92 speed outside linebacker (hence #92) and I subbed in LB pass rush and my man came through
pimp.gif
And Emmit Sanders bounced off every person up the middle of FSU defense I couldnt even do that play over again if I tired 100 times.
laugh.gif
Once I got past the last man I could just hear the sound of a controller cracking on the floor...
laugh.gif
Honestly, I'm not even mad at the TD. After you bounced off the first 2-3 tacklers, I pulled my men away so that you could score. Stopping youwould have been asinine, cause There was only ~20 seconds left and I had no timeout and you had like two. Meaning that you probably would have just ran theclock out and kicked a field goal. But that fumble and that sack.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I had Meeks streaking down the middle of the field and who knows what coulda happened there. OH, And how could I forget the BOMB I threw where I forgot mybackup QB was in the game. The streak down the left side of the field to Meeks that he shouda CAUGHT anyways (%%@% dropped right in front of him) but was a tadoff taget.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
I $#$!$#* HATE when I press triangle and all they do is throw their hands up. SMMFH.

And the controller didn't crack on the floor, it cracked on the wall, left a mark, and snapped in two pieces.

And gunna, you lost? To who? Which dynasty?

********* from FSU coming over the crib later to play me. She swears she'll win too..
laugh.gif

I might let her beat me. Then I'll return the favor.

so FINALLY i move up in the rankings to 3rd....
so basically if Texas would have beat ND earlier in the season... i'd be going to the NC without even playing in the SEC chip game
laugh.gif

or somehow if nako beats Airmax....
nerd.gif
..... ill be in there

Originally Posted by Cobraz09

so FINALLY i move up in the rankings to 3rd....
so basically if Texas would have beat ND earlier in the season... i'd be going to the NC without even playing in the SEC chip game
laugh.gif

or somehow if nako beats Airmax....
nerd.gif
..... ill be in there
laugh.gif
Take away his homefield and that ridiculous 21-0 run inthe 3rd quarter and I win. It could happen.

I beat you...
nerd.gif

no i mean please... beat him... and then i'll win another NC
for once im a big fan of florida here

Whats the story with your XBL Nako?

We gonna be back on the move tomorrow?

Im STILL waiting on GTRDONE to even sign on to play our game.....

Damn Dre.
smh.gif

Texas felt like a JV squad. I know you was playing your %$* off but them n's was running in quick sand and getting blown off the ball
smh.gif

Airmaxin... PLEASE tell me your game got simmed and you didnt lose to the CPU...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

FSU gone from Unranked to #2 in 6 weeks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I wish i had a meeting with USC in the regular season to take the #1 spot... UF im coming for you.

Damn Dre.
smh.gif

Texas felt like a JV squad. I know you was playing your %$* off but them n's was running in quick sand and getting blown off the ball
smh.gif
1014letters.jpg

"Well, what can I say. This was a rivalry game and we didn't show up. Regardless of the talent differential there isno reason for us to play a game like that. We don't use excuses in Austin. We don't believe in excuses. We'll just practice, do film work andrepeat. That's the only way were going to get better. I have to do a better job of preparing my boys and putting them in positions to succeed. Conditionswere WAY better than our last game so you see we were able to move the ball some. But when our WR's drop 3 STRAIGHT passes, RB fumbles the ball and we getNO pressure on the sooners QB, the results are not surprising. Hook 'em. Also, I just recieved a letter from the NCAA telling us that the University ofTexas is no longer a 6* school. We are a 4* school now.

Also, why didn't anybody tell me that Adrian Peterson and Billy Sims re-enrolled in school? I wish we would have known to prepare for that."

Just know, that Okie State is gonna hang a 50 (at least) spot on you. and hold u to under 17 points

I see u puttin in work onthe recruitin trail. got 5 commits. Nice.

I dont think Yall ready for Okie St with a 4* 6'2 217 lb 99 speed RB.

Originally Posted by JayGunnA

Just know, that Okie State is gonna hang a 50 (at least) spot on you.
More than likely, yeah
embarassed.gif

Nah, %$%* that. Hell no you ain't.
and hold u to under 17 points
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

You must plan on implementing some kind of lag.
I see u puttin in work onthe recruitin trail. got 5 commits. Nice.

I'm trying.
I dont think Yall ready for Okie St with a 4* 6'2 217 lb 99 speed RB.
alien.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Whats the story with your XBL Nako?

We gonna be back on the move tomorrow?

Im STILL waiting on GTRDONE to even sign on to play our game.....
Time Warner's coming to fix my cable between 2-6pm (ninjas had the nerve to tell me my internet was running just fine, then they did a speedtest and saw it was only downloading at 176kbps and were like DAMN!
eek.gif
)After that I should be good to go.

And eNPHAN yeah at this point that might be for the best
laugh.gif

with school work and cable outages i could see how dudes would be a little irritated at ol' jump around badgers. I did tell you to just straight up simfor me tho.

i pretty much dont care about UT because i cant even get into the dynasty, but yeah LSU sorry no BCS CHamp shot for you Nako will not beat me....

in 5 dynasties already bub....

Plus it would be toooooo easy with PSU homie.

EDIT: Gimme em i wanna have fun.

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

i pretty much dont care about UT because i cant even get into the dynasty, but yeah LSU sorry no BCS CHamp shot for you Nako will not beat me....
i promise i'm gonna do my best to beat the !+#* out of you
laugh.gif

Also, why didn't anybody tell me that Adrian Peterson and Billy Sims re-enrolled in school? I wish we would have known to prepare for that."

laugh.gif
Wait until next year that is just a preview. Wade the starter is goneafter this year but Hayes with them moves in the open field he will be back with AD JR part 2
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Wait until next year that is just a preview. Wade the starter is gone after this year but Hayes with them moves in the open field he will be back with AD JR part 2
pimp.gif

that %$%! works against them JV type squads.

Im mad I let myself lose to MA81. Boy he got a severe *%% whuppin comin in the big 12 title game. Worse then last yrs avenging
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
Wait until next year that is just a preview. Wade the starter is gone after this year but Hayes with them moves in the open field he will be back with AD JR part 2
pimp.gif

that %$%! works against them JV type squads.

Im mad I let myself lose to MA81. Boy he got a severe *%% whuppin comin in the big 12 title game. Worse then last yrs avenging
laugh.gif

grin.gif

Wade had like 6 carries for a 120 against Kansas.
eek.gif
And as Dre knows towell Hayes comes in with the second half clean up
laugh.gif

He paused it with 1 second left down 59-21 and now its frozen (for me)
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif