Colt McCoy...
Fail.

Colt's still in school.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Stacked?

we have a dope running game....decent receivers...i have about 400 mediocre QBs

defense?

D line is okay...linebackers are straight....secondary is slow......

does any of this contradict anything i've posted since i joined as alabama?

no.

you try and contradict any of my statements here, therefore, your argument is null and void.

meanwhile, his slowest wide receiver is faster than my entire roster....
eyes.gif

we stacked, tho....

roll.gif
you're doing it for me.....

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

Dude pretty much you quit because you were trash, iono know why Nako let you back in if you quit once already.....And i asked for the inviteso i could decline that shiiz, dude your a lame. You called me a f'n GOD!!! a GOD!!! thats like the ultimate slurp. Notre Dame isnt a 3 star team kid, and btw im herpes #$%^&, i'll never go away.....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

AirMaxin always has to get the last word.
smh.gif

anyways, how aobut Brian Orakpo as coverboy.
pimp.gif
hes a beast. nh.
Hey i remember you, weren't you that kid who was poppin off at the mouth about Madden bragging about how you were like top 3 in the world,then i beat you with Bmore?

smh.gif

pimp.gif
hes a beast. nh.
Hey i remember you, weren't you that kid who was poppin off at the mouth about Madden bragging about how you were like top 3 in the world, then i beat you with Bmore?
you won by 3 with a last second field goal. calm down.

If AirMax had a PS3 I'd schedule him every yr. just off comedy factor .
Dude big talkin but he won a Nat'l Title with Miss State on yall. WOW!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Did he just say, I asked for an invite just so I could turn it down?? [metal gear sound effect] huh! [/metal gear sound effect]
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif

pimp.gif
hes a beast. nh.
Hey i remember you, weren't you that kid who was poppin off at the mouth about Madden bragging about how you were like top 3 in the world, then i beat you with Bmore?
you won by 3 with a last second field goal. calm down.
Win is a win in my book kid.

Get outta here you cant take someone seriously if they call you a GOD!, dude what are you talking about, like YOU'RE gonna stop me from winning anotherone, your're the lame who quit because of he was getting smashed.

believe me gunna if he could even send you messages without being in your dynasty you'd never want to talk to him again
i think 97 out of my last 100 messages are from this clown about every 5 minutes i get some stupid message from him
dudes crying about how he "did it with miss st" this is year 5 of the dynasty... miss st was like a 88 overall and had fast rb and good defense... itwasn't this amazing run you put on.
you beat me due to your MASSIVE lag making it impossible to pass after i beat you the year before when you were Texas Tech get over yourself.
and EnPhan you are like barack odrama jr... weren't you in this when we FIRST started.. quit... joined back year 2 or something... quit because you"didnt like your team" and now you're trying to join back again and crying about what you got? seriously
i started playing this dynasty because it was fun... win games lose games... WHO CARES ITS VIDEO GAMES... but now whenever i got a user game it's justannoying because all i get is 1000000 messages from everyone and people talkin on here about me goin "ghost" because i been in class and work for the6 hours since it advanced. seriously. i dunno if im quittin but if i dont get my stuff done just sim me... i don't care.

Pretty much you played, you sucked, you quit.

Cobraz I rarely message you kid stop sycing it, also don't make excuses for your loss kid, your team was 99 across the board mine was 81, my fast rb gothurt when we played, then next game out for season so i didnt have him
Real talk though you might as well just quit because honestly i already took over this league, it's week 2 and i already have 3 5 stars committed. Recruitsknow Miss St is the play 2 years wont even have to play my games, just sim em. I'll prolly win like 5 straight natl championships then Nako will justretire because it'l be no fun

Originally Posted by Cobraz09

believe me gunna if he could even send you messages without being in your dynasty you'd never want to talk to him again
i think 97 out of my last 100 messages are from this clown about every 5 minutes i get some stupid message from him
dudes crying about how he "did it with miss st" this is year 5 of the dynasty... miss st was like a 88 overall and had fast rb and good defense... it wasn't this amazing run you put on.
you beat me due to your MASSIVE lag making it impossible to pass after i beat you the year before when you were Texas Tech get over yourself.
and EnPhan you are like barack odrama jr... weren't you in this when we FIRST started.. quit... joined back year 2 or something... quit because you "didnt like your team" and now you're trying to join back again and crying about what you got? seriously
i started playing this dynasty because it was fun... win games lose games... WHO CARES ITS VIDEO GAMES... but now whenever i got a user game it's just annoying because all i get is 1000000 messages from everyone and people talkin on here about me goin "ghost" because i been in class and work for the 6 hours since it advanced. seriously. i dunno if im quittin but if i dont get my stuff done just sim me... i don't care.
Yeah, man I feel you. I've had a lot of school work lately (Moot Court competition coming up that determines if I get in Law Review laso nextweek, so the advances are gonna have to slow down to at best once every two-three days.) Don't quit. Just utilize that block button. Dudes get antsy toplay, it's understandable but we're all in 3+ dynasties right now. you should have enough to hold you over during the week even if im not advancingevery day like we were a couple months back. schools hittin that tought period before/after spring break. just chill out. the games will get played.

that said, if you gotta play somebody hit em up with one message tellin em when ur free to run, ask what works for them and theyll respond. no need for the 5+messages dudes send in a day.

in response to the chatter in this thread:

eNPHAN did quit after playing ONE game with a 92 overall Bama team (i'll admit theyre slow but i mean dudes are smart and rated high, just play to urstrengths. sit back in zone... dont over commit. And recruit! so your teams slow, build it up like we all did. you got a 6 star program, it should be nosweat. I understand your gripes bout moving/your xbox live expiring though. thats why i didnt complain about it, it was no big deal. you explained things tome and we both agreed that ud just join up when u got ur %!*% together. dont sweat it.

xAirMaxinx... take it easy.

Every user game you had last year was a home game for you, and you switched from a team you had lost games with to a team stacked with speed. and even thenyou didn't blow the league out... a couple of those wins were close as hell.

that said, most of your user games this year are on the road. You already lucked out in one where you played the cpu (and only won 63-48.) chill.

Oh and Cobraz, dont drop dude. I wan't redemption in the swamp
wink.gif

Oh and does anyone know how to upload EA highlights? I've never done it before and I got a couple things I wanna show y'all.

You gotta wait til after the game then while at the screen save em the go to main menu to upload em, also That game was nowhere near close, like i said lastyear won ALL my games by 2 possessions or more. Like said LSU is you guys only hope of stopping me this year, also didnt care about TTU i rarely played andwaiting for recruiting to start then we simmed recruiting.....which was a blower. Then i see people saying how good they were n i had to let yall know who runsthis btw TTU had waay more speed than Miss St.

what do you mean by at the main menu? i saved it in the game and it said it saved to hd, but i couldnt figure out how to upload it...

Originally Posted by theone2401

This post has turned into pure comedy you 360 dudes are funny.
laugh.gif

Yo this joint is pathetic right now, everybody at each others throats
smh.gif

Airmaxin trying his hardest to push buttons and everyone arguin
grin.gif

Yo airmaxin why are you like 5-3 in cheytowns dynasty? you just give up after i beat you? in week 2?
nerd.gif

I just wanna keep these joints going cause they are fun and its cool to compete and talk a little trash

Its whatever though... if you cant play your game in 2-3 days then we sim or set someone to auto and move on... i caught 2 Ls last year but im back and in thedrivers seat of the league again.
pimp.gif

I cant log into cheytowns unless i had a user v user game so i could get in iono its a weird glitch in the game

Originally Posted by young dr0

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

so ima do the ACC dynasty 2morrow night....

i got fsu
ephane-miami
airmax-??
nako-??
and surelock??

lemme knowwww
gt = tone dibiase => va tech

i got fsu
ephane-miami
airmax-clemson
nako-??
and surelock??
tone dibiase- v tech

IM DOIN INVITES TONIGHT

yeah, I'm on right now, waiting bro...

lol...

dude just annoys people.

you prolly are good...but you od...like an annoying little brother..

which is why you never got a 2nd invite to "turn down"

oh well, I got the og team I joined with...imma play...I got my %%#* situated...

its whatevs.

get online, shots(rematch!)

lol
Lmao i love how you start talking sideways from left field but it's ok, scrub. The OG team you played with ha! your a lame you quit after onegame. That shizz rhymed ha! but damn now i wanna freestyle, but im not just go play Mizzou give him a Super L shots.

In happier news, I just dropped a mixtape:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RZH5OTYM

It's dope. I want all of you to check it out.

Dre, I know you saw me post this in Music!! stop ducking my hot fire!!!!!

Time liked the %%! and gave it a good review, so I know it's gonna be your favorite album.

Back
Top Bottom