The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I ordered a Zoom HC a few weeks back and the next morning they emailed me saying 14 day delay, I canceled, they shipped them anyway and overnight because they were on my porch the next day.

NDC does whatever they want

Last edited:
2s9xfs3.jpg

U not lying, they just cancelled my order for women's corks sz 10...
LoL.  I had that very same order.  Cancelled.
I ordered a Zoom HC a few weeks back and the next morning they emailed me saying 14 day delay, I canceled, they shipped them anyway and overnight because they were on my porch the next day.

NDC does whatever they want
Maybe I should cancel then!!!    haha.

Finalized Paypal Transactions Today For My AM90 Grails From An International Ebay Seller

DS Size 10 Homegrowns For $660 Shipped :pimp:

Hopefully Everything Goes Smoothly With Shipping!

Congrats on the homegrowns, a little pricey but still a awesome pair! Hopefully they hold up on you if you decide to wear them. Which you 100% should imo

Congrats on the homegrowns, a little pricey but still a awesome pair! Hopefully they hold up on you if you decide to wear them. Which you 100% should imo

Thanks My Dude :nthat:

In My Line Of Work, These Will Be Worn To Some Day Receive The H.T.C.C. Award :smokin

Everything I've Seen In My Size 10 And DS Is $1000+ And I've Been Watching This Particular Shoe For YEARS Now After Passing On Release Day At Canadian Retail + Ship :smh:

Thanks My Dude :nthat:

In My Line Of Work, These Will Be Worn To Some Day Receive The H.T.C.C. Award :smokin

Everything I've Seen In My Size 10 And DS Is $1000+ And I've Been Watching This Particular Shoe For YEARS Now After Passing On Release Day At Canadian Retail + Ship :smh:

sounds like we have a few things in common good luck on that HTCC award hopefully you're producing that fire! although now a days those awards are almost a joke and a lot of the real leaders in the industry dont even bother entering anymore. :pimp:

Thanks My Dude
nthat.gif

In My Line Of Work, These Will Be Worn To Some Day Receive The H.T.C.C. Award
smokin.gif

Everything I've Seen In My Size 10 And DS Is $1000+ And I've Been Watching This Particular Shoe For YEARS Now After Passing On Release Day At Canadian Retail + Ship
mean.gif
i say if you can afford it and you want them bad then you have every right to get them. nice buy! make sure you post pics when you get them

sounds like we have a few things in common good luck on that HTCC award hopefully you're producing that fire! although now a days those awards are almost a joke and a lot of the real leaders in the industry dont even bother entering anymore. :pimp:

Truth!

Nowadays Sadly The Politics Of It All Have Diluted The Meaning Of Winning A Cup. At This Stage In The Game It's All About That Childhood Dream Of One Day Having One To Call My Own And Having That Hardware To Remind Me Of All The Years Of Hard Work And Sacrifice Put In To This :smokin

Found This Breakdown Of The Homegrowns On Campless To Be Pretty Interesting......

http://www.campless.com/air-max-90-patta-homegrown-grass

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom