The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

you pick up any of the ultra br's so far bro? i remember you telling me you love 3m stuff, got the reflective? got the xeno fluxs as well?
i only have the holos but im planning to pick up the black/grey the all blue and the cw what you have posted above

also im trying to show myself some discipline and not to buy any kickz for at least 2 months

i have so many sneakers that i lost count of how many i have in total, and 95% from my stuff is DS

some sneakers i bought 10 years ago and havent touch them since then, i dont even know where they are at the moment
mean.gif

my passion/obsession is starting to become a problem, on a year base i probably buy 25-50 pairs of sneakers

the small room where i have stacked all my kicks are already starting to reaching the ceiling
sick.gif

Last edited:

i only have the holos but im planning to pick up the black/grey the all blue and the cw what you have posted above

also im trying to show myself some discipline and not to buy any kickz for at least 2 months

i have so many sneakers that i lost count of how many i have in total, and 95% from my stuff is DS

some sneakers i bought 10 years ago and havent touch them since then, i dont even know where they are at the moment
mean.gif

my passion/obsession is starting to become a problem, on a year base i probably buy 25-50 pairs of sneakers

the small room where i have stacked all my kicks are already starting to reaching the ceiling
sick.gif

WHOA! that is a lot! going back all those years you must have some really dope kicks in your collection. do you plan on wearing them someday or will sell down the line maybe? after a long time they start to fall apart right? the sole and stuff like that? would be cool to see some of your collection someday! you got an IG or something where you post pics?

preciate the response on the ids

feared they would be too girly

although some will say they are I'm keeping em

WHOA! that is a lot! going back all those years you must have some really dope kicks in your collection. do you plan on wearing them someday or will sell down the line maybe? after a long time they start to fall apart right? the sole and stuff like that? would be cool to see some of your collection someday! you got an IG or something where you post pics?
yeah i starting to collect sneakers in 2002, i have around the 200 pairs or more i think, and indeed its possible that sneakers will fall apart, especially pre 2000 AM95s, but its also depending on how you store them and the humidity in your country, if i have lived in india my shoes would've died long time ago because its so hot and humid, but here in the netherlands they will last much longer, i even have AM90s from 2001/02/03 that are still wearable and AM1s from 97/98/99 that are wearable too, im indeed planning to unDS all my pre 2004 AMs because time starts to run for these old shoes, my IG is AIRMAXSYNDICATE but i only have 1 pic, because i dont have a decent cam and im lazy as fck when it comes to snapping pictures

Last edited:
infrared or crimson?? very nice

Thanks family, the option was solar red. There is a template i guess you can call it for a would be infrared when you choose to customize br's. I saw a reflective option and added it where ever i could.

Thanks family, the option was solar red. There is a template i guess you can call it for a would be infrared when you choose to customize br's. I saw a reflective option and added it where ever i could.

they r dopee.

some sneakers i bought 10 years ago and havent touch them since then, i dont even know where they are at the moment :smh:
the small room where i have stacked all my kicks are already starting to reaching the ceiling :x  

Always Good To Know I'm Not The Only One With "The Sickness" :lol:

:nthat:

Back
Top Bottom