The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

laugh.gif
REPPED

My Parents Ain't Havin' None Of That So I Make Do With The Space I Have At My House.... Hoping To Build Some Custom Shelving Soon

For Those Of You Curious As To What 200+ Sneakers Looks Like.....

Add To That This Room's Closet Chalk Full Of Jordan Packages And Vintage Unwearables
nice collection man!

you should consider using plastic bins, so you can easily identify which pair is what. i cant imagine looking for a particular pair and having to read all the labels.

laugh.gif
REPPED

My Parents Ain't Havin' None Of That So I Make Do With The Space I Have At My House.... Hoping To Build Some Custom Shelving Soon

For Those Of You Curious As To What 200+ Sneakers Looks Like.....

Add To That This Room's Closet Chalk Full Of Jordan Packages And Vintage Unwearables
Glad I'm not the only one whose rooms are crammed with boxes!

plus the beater without boxes....

you should consider using plastic bins, so you can easily identify which pair is what. i cant imagine looking for a particular pair and having to read all the labels.
i kinda like the reading the labels part. it feels good when you find a pair you forgot you had lol

but for the most part, i usually tend to know what vicinity - if not the exact location - of where the kicks i wanna wear is at

Ouch!

I ordered a half size down, so if anyone is a 9 and they don't fit me then I'll prob pass them on.

Mine just shipped.  Happy days!
K, i don't hate you anymore @KK14.  After I received the "Your Item Will Be Delayed" e-mail from them two days ago, I basically gave up hope.  That's been the kiss of death for me.  But this morning, i received the email saying they'd been shipped.

That's a big collection, do you keep a record of the kicks you buy or is it all in your memory?

i kinda like the reading the labels part. it feels good when you find a pair you forgot you had lol

but for the most part, i usually tend to know what vicinity - if not the exact location - of where the kicks i wanna wear is at

Everything In My Room Is Organized By Jordan/Athlete Model Number Or Type Of Sneaker ie. Trainer, Runner, SB Etc.

For The Most Part It's Pretty Easy Locating Where Everything's At, The Problem Is Getting Them All Box'd Back Up And In Their Respective Spots After Wears :lol:

Last edited:
That collection is crazy.

Whats the deal with the denims, do Nike just think ok lets make another few pairs and then out them on the site?

I'm so jelly... i still want a pair of Denims so bad, but reluctant to pay the $300 price tag after shipping to canada.... 

If anyone sees a size 8 for a decent price or letting one go, let me know!! 

Last edited:

K, i don't hate you anymore @KK14.  After I received the "Your Item Will Be Delayed" e-mail from them two days ago, I basically gave up hope.  That's been the kiss of death for me.  But this morning, i received the email saying they'd been shipped.
Ha, Thanks :smile:  Mine arrived yesterday, they fit nice so I'm keeping them.  Think I'll go with the white laces in them too, looks real nice.

i love my denims so much i still havent worn them and i have multiples. denims and corks will prob never be worn lol

if the denims werent susceptible to the bleeding on the suede, i would've worn them already

I'm so jelly... i still want a pair of Denims so bad, but reluctant to pay the $300 price tag after shipping to canada.... 

If anyone sees a size 8 for a decent price or letting one go, let me know!! 
I'll definitely be on the lookout for ya B.  Saw a sz 12 pop up on NDC yesterday randomly.  So keep up the hope!

Anybody still selling the am 90 white/gum pair? Isk if I have completely missed them or I just looked too hard that I can't find it.

Anyone mind commenting on the breathability of the ultra Br? I know it's prob no where near the Roshe Breeze but thanks you for the heads up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom