The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

i tried opening the cart. its completely stuck. even if you added, you would have an extremely hard time checking out

still considerably less than resell. If a store charged 350 for a pair of yeezys would u complain? Hell no I'd buy as many as possible at that price. Sane thing here except in smaller scale
Yeah, it's better than resale, but UNDFTD is a pretty big company in the streetwear scene, and they've been tight with Nike...You'd think they'd stick to retail prices. They're not a small, single-store boutique. They should be selling for straight retail, but that's just me. It's already bad enough with people camping for days to avoid paying resale, but now they gotta pay more even at the stores? Kinda messed up.

Last edited:
I remember when the white Nike X UNDFTD Dunk dropped. It took people about 3-5 hours to checkout due to their ****** servers

If I'm lying then I'm dying. All I'm saying.

Y'all wanna turn this into Sals pizza lol don't get tight cause I said the majority was thinking it.

If this fails I can buy a pair of 90's and a nice pair of AM1's from Finishline for less than what UNDFT is charging for these.  

from @lisolesupply on twitter

"If you check the code.. UNDFTD's add to cart button has no link, that's why it's not doing anything when you click it.. Just saying."

After reading the 3-5 hour thing about the dunks. I think imma back off this.. I don't got that kinda time to be refreshing corny *** undefeated site.

I wonder if they'd cancel my order if i got two for one household but on different names.

Still holds true to two different customers.

Anyone have any insight into this with UNDFTD?
As long as the CC info is different, you should be fine.  Of course there are weird instances like the Ballistic Dunks where I somehow got two orders through with the same card due to the amount of times I hit submit.  Contacted them about it, they said that I'm in no danger of having my order cancelled...shipped both.

Mind as well roll up a joint of OG while I'm waiting. 
pimp.gif

from @lisolesupply on twitter

"If you check the code.. UNDFTD's add to cart button has no link, that's why it's not doing anything when you click it.. Just saying."
Ehhh...can always manipulate that through JavaScript.   I doubt that the page went live yet as the add to cart button was functioning earlier and gave me an error that the item is not for sale yet.

Last edited:
I think we can all agree that **** is out of hand these days regardless of race...dead that nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom