The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I know this is a big ask but if somebody wouldn't mind picking me up a red and white in the Indys in a 7.5UK and ship to the UK, I'd appreciate it very much. I know it's highly unlikely though as they'll all be going on eBay for a hefty profit haha

Went to go see just to check things out. All 3 were very dirty/had stains/had yellowed. Not worth it IMO
did you just leave and  those were the only ones left? well at least im glad i saved the trip, was contemplating about going down there.

did you just leave and  those were the only ones left? well at least im glad i saved the trip, was contemplating about going down there.
Yeah only thing left, everything else is gone. Apparently there was a line before the doors opened this morning. LA sucks!

Why can't I just cop a regular pair of the all White 90's with the mesh toebox!? Everywhere I look here in the states only has the all leather joints. Europe got the mesh toe box ones at every f'n website!! This may sound a little *****y but I can't stand those leather toe boxes!

Now I know theres going to be that guy that says "Well just order a pair from Europe then." No. I refuse to pay $160 for a pair of all whites. Just drop those damn Essentials over here already! :smh:

Why can't I just cop a regular pair of the all White 90's with the mesh toebox!? Everywhere I look here in the states only has the all leather joints. Europe got the mesh toe box ones at every f'n website!! This may sound a little *****y but I can't stand those leather toe boxes!

Now I know theres going to be that guy that says "Well just order a pair from Europe then." No. I refuse to pay $160 for a pair of all whites. Just drop those damn Essentials over here already!
mean.gif
I also hate the leather toeboxes.

Now I know theres going to be that guy that says "Well just order a pair from Europe then." No. I refuse to pay $160 for a pair of all whites. Just drop those damn Essentials over here already! :smh:
X1000 I couldn't agree more. I'm debating ordering from Europe or just ID'ing a pair. The thing is, I shouldn't have to do either. I wish they would just make them available here.

Any one have any type of info future restocked of the Independence Day pack I need them blue ones. I am aware citedal sold out

Just called the Citadel since i'm like 10 minutes away, the guy said they had ~80 pairs. He said he had no idea how the word got out.

Back
Top Bottom