The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Oh. Sorry. Screen shot the wrong message. The one before that stated that I took too long to purchase

I received a notification about these, saying in 15 minutes and when I opened the APP is said NULL.  What does that mean?

dam
View media item 1525626
Officially sold out...sorry everyone that missed. :\

thanks!

looks like nike did some stuff for this one. i had a notification set for my snkr app. then seeing it dropped early on desktop. but you had to unlock it by logging in, but if your login is not tied into a SNKR app access, it wont let you.
then after a bit, SNKR app finally let people start purchasing through there.

anyways, maybe all of this help throw off the bots, but i was able to get a 10.5 manually in desktop for my homie.

Last edited:
did anyone get a notification for the velvets? i got one, maybe the people that got the notifications for those weren't allowed to buy the corks?

dam
thanks!

looks like nike did some stuff for this one. i had a notification set for my snkr app. then seeing it dropped early on desktop. but you had to unlock it by logging in, but if your login is not tied into a SNKR app access, it wont let you.
then after a bit, SNKR app finally let people start purchasing through there.

anyways, maybe all of this help throw off the bots, but i was able to get a 10.5 manually in desktop for my homie.
Wanna try a 10 for your homie right here thougH?

The only thing I don't understand is my wife has access to the app. She has an e-mailed code and has made a purchase.

They wouldn't allow her to purchase them. When she went to the access page it wouldn't allow her in. Even with her code. :smh:

Was anyone able to purchase the corks, but got a code through an "invite" from the snkrs app?

My brother said he can't even find them an I gave him the code via text.

What a smooth release, can't even get back into my SNKRS app now. Oh well, I lost my boner for these a while ago... took way to long to drop them here.

So I'm officially on the "Wait List" again.... That is the only way nike chat said I could get back onto SNKRS....even though I BOUGHT SOMETHING YESTERDAY LOL.

Long story short... DO NOT LOG OUT OF SNKRS, UNLESS YOU STILL HAVE YOUR CODE

Props to @rapcoz2134 without you posting that link, I would not have gotten my size 14!

smokin.gif
I got a pair from that link rapcoz2134  posted. Thanks again

Some people with snkr access still weren't allowed to cop? Or was it just a fluke? If more are claiming this maybe Nike just let some cop and others not to give folks a chance.

And yes don't log out unless you have the original invite. I did but still had my code. If you also try to log out and use the code on another it will say it is already used or tied into another account. So once you access snkr with an invite it will forever be tied in with that email I guess

My app was set to "notify" and I got no reminder. The app said available in 6 days today. Now it says Dropped (null). Got mine from Sivas anyway. Was just tryna cop for a friend.

Back
Top Bottom