The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

2010s have the Infrared behind the tongue. A vital thing missing from the 2015s for me. I'd rather wear my patches.
just noticed this after i submitted payment working on adding a 2010 pair now. Gotta see these 2015's in person, they might get flipped. 

just noticed this after i submitted payment working on adding a 2010 pair now. Gotta see these 2015's in person, they might get flipped. 
Honestly no sane human being would notice this, especially if they're on foot, but hey, we are on a forum dedicated to discussing sneakers right?

So what stores are releasing these? Just NDC or all the usual retailers? I'll be driving back from vacation Monday so I'm going to make someone in the car grab a pair for me. Also is it the 18th or 16th? I've seen both dates

So what stores are releasing these? Just NDC or all the usual retailers? I'll be driving back from vacation Monday so I'm going to make someone in the car grab a pair for me. Also is it the 18th or 16th? I've seen both dates
the usual stores will have these and official release date is the 16th.

Should there be cause for concern that the Infareds are scheduled to drop this weekend but they don't appear on Nike's, Footlocker's, Finishline's etc. release calenders?

Should there be cause for concern that the Infareds are scheduled to drop this weekend but they don't appear on Nike's, Footlocker's, Finishline's etc. release calenders?
they are on fnl calendar but for the 28th same for ruvilla.

Honestly no sane human being would notice this, especially if they're on foot, but hey, we are on a forum dedicated to discussing sneakers right?
i know but i rarely wear jeans that cover my shoes so the extra pop of color would stand out for me. Just secured the 2010 and im going to compare them both when i get them in and make a decision on which to keep. If i get rid of the 2015 i can oop them here to someone for retail. I've been in similar situations like this. Hey who knows i might just end up liking the 15s more. 

I'm going hunting. Ever since I got word that the mesh is different, that turned me completely off....hate Nike and their cheapness nowadays
that was another thing too, if the 2010s end up more comfortable then its a no brainer too. 

Im sure they are....i beat the hell out of my 2010s. biggest regret of my life was wearing them to the point they were beaters hahaha
looks like im making a wise decision of getting both. Someone will be happy with the 2015 pair if i don't keep them both. 

Back
Top Bottom