The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

lol I see the extra room in the heel. I'm the same way, heel slip annoys me to no end.

And... I saw those marshmallows in person yesterday. They are a lot more grey than they appear in pictures. I was not feeling them at all.
All the white is grey or just the area that's supposed to be grey?

Today's wear
1zn0nfb.jpg

Maybe one of your guys can help me, I've been out of the air max game for the past year and a half. I'm looking to sell a deadstock pair of authentic moon landings and a deadstock authentic pair of atmos tiger camos. What's a fair price for each pair?

Maybe one of your guys can help me, I've been out of the air max game for the past year and a half. I'm looking to sell a deadstock pair of authentic moon landings and a deadstock authentic pair of atmos tiger camos. What's a fair price for each pair?

What size are both pairs?

i think moon landings good for 200, ill take em off yo hands right now...
wink.gif

havent we discussed this before?  ive seen 400-1000.  id pay zero for this space garbage.  

You could move both rather quickly if you set the BIN around 500$ each but like unseen said, lots of listing for both in the 1k neighborhood.....
atmos tigers are by far the rarer of the two.

You could move both rather quickly if you set the BIN around 500$ each but like unseen said, lots of listing for both in the 1k neighborhood.....
atmos tigers are by far the rarer of the two.
Im looking to sell them for cheap, I was thinking 500 bin for the moon landings and 375 bin for atmos. Is that fair? I just want to price them to move them

atmos tiger camos: FC $400-20%=$320

http://www.flightclub.com/nike-air-max-90-atmos-black-black-drk-chrcl-orng-blz-052108

STOCK X $365-(FEES)-$10 SHIPPING=$319.26

*PER STOCK X LAST PAIR SOLD AT $350 (fees not deducted)

https://stockx.com/air-max-90-atmos-black-tiger-camo?children=98290

moon landings: FC none

STOCK X $1,032-(FEES)-$10 SHIPPING=$920.96

*PER STOCK X LAST PAIR SOLD AT $828 (fees not deducted)

https://stockx.com/air-max-lunar90-sp-moon-landing?children=111578
Im looking to sell them for cheap, I was thinking 500 bin for the moon landings and 375 bin for atmos. Is that fair? I just want to price them to move them
For the atmos your price is at market, while the moon landings are below. If you're not in a hurry to sale the moon landings send them to FC.

Any other places to sell besides ebay?
niketalk, k'lekt, IG, twitter, fb, craigslist.  forget a flight club.  dont encourage those con artists.  those tiger camos will sell quickly at that price.  

Last edited:
sapir7 sapir7 sell both to one of the homies in this thread or the air max1 thread. You'll move both pairs asap to someone in either thread. Your price is pretty nice for those

Back
Top Bottom