The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I hope SportsAuthority has some clean and untouched pairs they will shipping out, especially since these shoes just released recently and hasn't been lingering around for that long. I remember when everyone ordered shoes from Richard's and people had TWO left shoes, or worn or tried on pairs, security devices still stuck on their shoes, etc. Lol. 

Hell yeah , I was waiting on a deal like this , idk if I should've waited to see if the price would've dropped more but couldn't wait haha

Poof.
vcover.gif

Black Friday deals should be rolling around in the coming weeks. DSG's was offering discounts before black friday last year.

Went to the gym and left my phone in the car :smh:

Come out to HoaL's for $160 shipped deal gone like the wind :lol:

Last edited:
So tempting. I don't really want these, but a great price to grab to for my upcoming hoop league. Anyone see any gs deals yet?

Was going to jump on this deal...missed out. Nice look though. Repped 

Last edited:
Funny but I tried them on at Niketown Chicago and loved them but I didn't love the price so once I saw this deal, I had to jump on it. I've ordered from them before with no issues with the shoes I received.

Good thing I came in this thread when it's sold out. Would've gotten them. Passed on the NBA Store deal as with shipping and tax it's only a 10% discount.

Y'all just gonna keep coming into the thread without reading and let him know that the deal is dead? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom