**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

where do you live?
maplewood , nj
eek.gif
The first NTer I've seen thats from my hometown. Mapso
pimp.gif

The new arrivals at the Rugby online store are all on sale, wonder if that's usual or just for the holidays.

eek.gif
The first NTer I've seen thats from my hometown. Mapso
pimp.gif
did u go to columbia high school?
Yup I did. Class of 07
did u go to columbia high school?
I played football against Columbia High, yall were trash.
laugh.gif
We were just worse.
mean.gif

Anyhow put me on to Polo boots, thinking about getting a pair for cheap.
We def were and still are. Those games were hilarious to watch, loss after loss after loss

the webstore doesnt have the entire selection of whats available, and vice versa. actual stores have much more to choose from, but i've seen some patches available online that i've never seen instore before.
Ranges from patch to patch. Go to the Rugby online store. You can cop from there.
SA's have said that going forward, there will always be some kind of sale until they close in Feb.
The new arrivals at the Rugby online store are all on sale, wonder if that's usual or just for the holidays.

so what are the Ralph Lauren stores like? I have never been in one, other than outlets. Thinking about checking the one out in New York

My latest pick ups...

D&S shawl flag hoodies, slim fit Pierce wash jeans, Flag Down Vest (shout out to bklyn style baby)

Rugby USA Crest, England Chevron, Tartan Oxford, & Green Flannel

I try to stay low with it, felt obligated to share & contribute since the homie Brklyn Style was a player and looked of for me.

My latest pick ups...
D&S shawl flag hoodies, slim fit Pierce wash jeans, Flag Down Vest (shout out to bklyn style baby)

How you like those jeans? Those are probably one of my favorite pair of jeans, great fit and great quality for the price. Been thinking of coping a pair to put up, which is something I never do with clothes or shoes. They were on the site for over a year and never once were included in any sales and I can see why after ordering them.

My latest pick ups...

How you like those jeans? Those are probably one of my favorite pair of jeans, great fit and great quality for the price. Been thinking of coping a pair to put up, which is something I never do with clothes or shoes. They were on the site for over a year and never once were included in any sales and I can see why after ordering them.

Oh yea they're VERY decent. i was pleasantly surprised when i put them on. Grade A pick up.

yeah got a great deal on it. damn, a little nervous to know we're the same size lol. wonder if there were any times we sniped each other on.

were you watching this one? cant believe it went for that much

not sure if we went into a bidding war with each other. i hardly bid on stuff unless i'm missing it in the collection or see a great deal nowadays. anyhow, i already have the usa jacket but i saw the auction. not surprised by the price, although that's a price i wouldn't pay.

Back
Top Bottom