**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Yo Superman, dope setup as always. You gotta put me on to where you cop all these pants from. Pics of RRL spring up on the site?
Nice stuff there Moorevisual among others. Let's keep this going.

Couple recent pick ups

cost of the jackets?

Yo Superman, dope setup as always. You gotta put me on to where you cop all these pants from. Pics of RRL spring up on the site?
Nice stuff there Moorevisual among others. Let's keep this going.

Couple recent pick ups
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 I Could never wear it down here in South Carolina 
mean.gif
mean.gif

That bomber would look so much better without the dragon on the sleeve imo, frank did you get the blue parka under $120?

More bottom of the barrel rugbys for me...

Also 2 cardigans for around $50 each, Rugby cardigan > PRL cardigan

Last edited:
That bomber would look so much better without the dragon on the sleeve imo, frank did you get the blue parka under $120?

More bottom of the barrel rugbys for me...

Also 2 cardigans for around $50 each, Rugby cardigan > PRL cardigan

How's the sizing on the Rugby cardigan compared to the PRL? Size up?

How's the sizing on the Rugby cardigan compared to the PRL? Size up?

The rugby cardigan is size xl and the prL is xxl so its hard to compare the sizing, but i tell you this... The rugby cardigan is well worth the price. Call them for the measurements and cross your fingers, good luck!

Made it out to "Lo End Theory Sunday. Tight knit brotherhood there. Good peoples. DP actually dapped me up on arrival and I don't even know dude. Lots of nice pieces being worn.

If you missed out, more pics here:
http://tinyurl.com/bcna3xg

Hermoon and FrankMath...much appreciated.
Polosport, that tiger varsity is a great item.

And great pickups on these last few pages. I hope that my schedule lands me in the city the next time there's a major Polo event. Looked like a good time.

Last edited:
i stopped by for an hour before i had to head out, props to Dallas Penn for finally making the event a reality. i covered the event and will have a post up shortly. what i wore,
damn, dope fit.  diggin the flag knit and tigerhead

good looks, the tiger head is pretty rare. i've never seen anyone with one except the Interwebz (a photographer in Japan), and i know Just Blaze has one too.

limited production as with all RRL apparel is. i tried one of them on out of state, thought i was going to break the body and it's cut a little too short for my taste. i had the salesman going nuts when i said this isn't a new design using the tiger head and when i told him i had one at home with a huge tiger head on the back with a wool body and leather sleeves, he couldn't believe it lol.

kanye was caught in a pic rocking this. i've seen some random white dude at msg wearing one at a knicks game and a kid out in long island rocking one. it is good that you wore that out though since i bet a lot of dudes might have never seen it before in person.

was waiting for pics of the event to surface, but from what it looked like i didn't miss much. i hope whoever went, enjoyed the performances. meyhem and timeless truth are good peoples. those timeless hoody's are straight.

if you were there and paid attention to all the pieces being worn, there was a really rare piece that my dude was wearing but looks like it didn't garner a lot of attention. that stadium hat in the pics looks suspect though. i'm still searching for more pics of the event online.

limited production as with all RRL apparel is. i tried one of them on out of state, thought i was going to break the body and it's cut a little too short for my taste. i had the salesman going nuts when i said this isn't a new design using the tiger head and when i told him i had one at home with a huge tiger head on the back with a wool body and leather sleeves, he couldn't believe it lol.

kanye was caught in a pic rocking this. i've seen some random white dude at msg wearing one at a knicks game and a kid out in long island rocking one. it is good that you wore that out though since i bet a lot of dudes might have never seen it before in person.

was waiting for pics of the event to surface, but from what it looked like i didn't miss much. i hope whoever went, enjoyed the performances. meyhem and timeless truth are good peoples. those timeless hoody's are straight.

if you were there and paid attention to all the pieces being worn, there was a really rare piece that my dude was wearing but looks like it didn't garner a lot of attention. that stadium hat in the pics looks suspect though. i'm still searching for more pics of the event online.
yoo wattup man.  prob don't remember me but i used to post over at VGA back in the day.  good seein you on here

lol u still kill me jay.Smh (since VGA r.i.p). What u miss was a dope show period!!! All acts killed there sets. I don't say that cause everybody on the bill are personal friends (befor rap/**** the Lo s...). And there was more than "one" rear pice in the building.Cats was changing up getups gettin ready for the Lo-goose on the Duce (my man switch up at lest four(4)times that I saw) thats s... we did on the regular ( as a first string 80's repper I never rocked the same getup all day but I digress) the hat u are talking about I think might be the rlpc(Lo crew) crowns they got made,idk. There was a few custys in the spot not many.as far as bobo Lo I was not tag checking lmao! Funny thing to was all of us that did this Lo thing from the beginnings was on light mode that night or had bags ready for the Duce joint(didn't go to tired had work the next day) there's picks up you just have to look :smile: ps I had nothing to do with the show. I did not take to many as I was running around meet and greet my people's (oh god to dam many). Jay it was a great turn out for what it was at this stage,I remember going to the first sneakercon and it was in the basement of a Lil church in soho $5 to get in...now $15( I know in NYC) and they take it all over. Same whit sneakerpimps it was not "the ****" at first (better then IMHO) but it grew!! Tonight it's in d.c. And next who knows!! I support my brother Dallas 10000% same as I do all my brothers and sisters doing the dam thing. Next time come on out have fun see a great show swap story's share history and the you can give a honest opinion. No hate jay just some food thought.

Last edited:
[emoji]128070[/emoji][emoji]128070[/emoji][emoji]128070[/emoji][emoji]128070[/emoji][emoji]128070[/emoji]
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom