**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

....are you to the far left?

Yeah

Last edited:
No diss but y'all look like y'all all transplants from BK. Ain't nan dudes in CA dress like this.
#IJS
:pimp:

Lol I thought the samething. Funny lookin fools

Here's an example of how to rock a polo and get these women attention. Simple but sexy at the same dam time

*Pic Removed*. Can't show ya too much :tongue:

Last edited:
Since the boom of social media, every region looks the same now. I remember when you could see pics of people and automatically tell what region they stayed.

Hahaha yall are bugging

Sale still in progress fellas, save 25% off of internet pricing, all all clothing, mens, womens, children, back to school shopping, ocassions, etc. Good sales on underwear, socks, towels, sheets, wash cloths, and house ware as well.

(Still chuckling)

Last edited:
Hahaha yall are bugging

Sale still in progress fellas, save 25% off of internet pricing, all all clothing, mens, womens, children, back to school shopping, ocassions, etc. Good sales on underwear, socks, towels, sheets, wash cloths, and house ware as well.

(Still chuckling)

You feel me!

Might grab this shirt to match with my 4s thunder. Only thing I don't like is the training word under the logo

Hahaha yall are bugging

(Still chuckling)
i know this is a stretch, but youre the one to come to. Know where i could pickup a polo bears sheet/bed set for a queen size bed? ive checked ebay and theyre all used, idk who would buy used sheets that dirty. but if you know anyone with some for sale or come across any could you send me in their direction? id appreciate it.

My man....
That's wuts good. Glad u swaggin dat bk wave out in Cali. I'm not to far away I wish I woulda checked y'all out.
The invite's always open. I've been in SD for a while bringing it with the help of a few others. Shout to Blame for taking the trip. The vintage culture is mad welcome in Cali from my experiences and people I've ran into.

Tax free weekend. Outlets got 50% off oxfords and chinos.

Snagged 2 oxfords. Might get 2 more tomorrow. Needed some formal joints

Quote:
Originally Posted by natburna View Post

Last night at the Ralph Lauren TBT Event in La Jolla, CA

Yo no ayo but ya'll ****** look straight out of 1980s/early 90s BK. Mad wavy. Giving off them Lolife vibes :lol:

I'm curious about this event you were at; was it some kind of company showcase?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom