**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

If it doesn't look like this....
IMG_3807.jpg

I only want the red one.. guess I'll wait til it gets here to see what it looks like saying POLO instead of USA if that's the case

413617537.jpg

I haven't been in here in a min but when i got this i had to share. This had me going crazy but i ordered another one hope that ones right and when is Macy's going to fix those hoodies i ordered the red on guess it says POLO on it to not USA .

I haven't been in here in a min but when i got this i had to share. This had me going crazy but i ordered another one hope that ones right and when is Macy's going to fix those hoodies i ordered the red on guess it says POLO on it to not USA .

damn, checking mines now!

413617537.jpg

Good eye

:lol: everyone was gunning for the Crest today with the 30%. Can't lie like I didn't try, wish I peeped earlier. I know it'll come back around tho.

Back
Top Bottom