**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

This is the rest

They nice minus the bear. Wild zesty if you ask me. Whys there a cartoonish bear preeing out the back pocket, kinda sus

bear isnt that obvious as in the polostore picture... its just the top of head and hands showing, and for some reason they put the rest of body INSIDE the pocket where nobody will ever see it... but i guess they wanted to update the shorts so they werent exactly the same as what was just on sale in october...

that line has tons of bear all over it.. and seems semi-ok since its the "mascot" of the "Polo Bears"... so at least its semi-similar to baseball team stuff... but never seen a pair of Chicago Cubs shorts with a cub sticking out the back pocket.

This is nice - Performance Fleece
playa.JPG

The Babe Ruth bear starting to get on my nerves, ruining some decent clothing by adding it, look like you hiding dookie in your back pocket.

Canada Dry aint rock RL since that song with Trey Songs, cant stand his lame ***, go back to Stone Island

"Soon as you leave Ralph call you trash buyer,
Instead of just sitting admitted that you should listen,
****er pay attention to what the **** you getting"

Aubrey said that?

Either way hes a waste yute. Seen man on road one time around the time he signed to young money (or maybe just before) and he was prung. Looking real funny on roads, cracks me up seeing how he is these days.

Aubrey said that?

Either way hes a waste yute. Seen man on road one time around the time he signed to young money (or maybe just before) and he was prung. Looking real funny on roads, cracks me up seeing how he is these days.
Oh nah

Pharrell said that in reference to jewelry, I just thought it fit the situation. It just annoys me when these celebs/rappers hop on some **** cause its hot either for the look or the **** is seeded to them. Its just disingenuous, bad enough we see that with sneakers

I called my outlet looking for the football bear tee and the manager said they can’t put it out until the 28th even though I said it’s been at outlets in other cities 2 weeks ago

She also said there’s a new bear tee that’s yellow in the back as well

Back
Top Bottom