**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

the doctor is in
498D997E-EBB9-4D6C-824F-065B35D4913C.jpeg
Thought this was a bikini at first

Im going out likes for the passion im seeing in here. Rona got us effed up. Ralph got me effed up with this drought of niceness. GIVE ME FALL 2020 already

Latest Purchase

I finally chased down this 2-button Wool and Suede Sportcoat from the Fall 2017 Purple Label Southwestern Group. Every item using this Beacon pattern was incredible, from the hoodie that my fellow NTer owns, to the shawl collar pea coat, and the Women's cape. This sportcoat was never offered online, so it's been a long wait.
20200501_181342.jpg

Shop safely NT. Retrieve your packages while wearing gloves. Place your packages in an isolated area for at least 24-72 hours; 72 hours if the item is wrapped in plastic. Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with hot water using the surgeon's strub method (see Youtube).

Latest Purchase

I finally chased down this 2-button Wool and Suede Sportcoat from the Fall 2017 Purple Label Southwestern Group. Every item using this Beacon pattern was incredible, from the hoodie that my fellow NTer owns, to the shawl collar pea coat, and the Women's cape. This sportcoat was never offered online, so it's been a long wait.
20200501_181342.jpg

Shop safely NT. Retrieve your packages while wearing gloves. Place your packages in an isolated area for at least 24-72 hours; 72 hours if the item is wrapped in plastic. Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with hot water using the surgeon's strub method (see Youtube).
Patience pays off bro. That jacket is clean.

Back
Top Bottom