The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Thanks for the info. Time to get my money right.

If they're getting them, those who want this shoe will have multiple opportunities to do so. Been waiting for those for what seems like forever.

I'm passing on the Stash, was going to get those KD Elite Gold but might pass them as well. Those Kobe Lows come out on the 28th. 

But I will be getting those 1st Ballot Questions with the quickness

I ordered some white laces with gold inserts and gold ends for the Banners. I'll take a pic when they come in, hopefully tomorrow. 

I got some exclusive questions I'm watching on Ebay. Gonna bid last second.

Probably gonna pass on the stashes. Didn't know they were all Blue.

Last edited:

there's an all red one as well, i'm waiting to hear about that one
Don't like solids unless it's Black. Thought the blues had an upper blue and bottom Black, but I see it's all blue.

I was impulsive to buy it because I really want some QUestions. But I found the black leather, blue toe ones on Ebay. $120 so far with bidding. 

there's an all red one as well, i'm waiting to hear about that one
Don't like solids unless it's Black. Thought the blues had an upper blue and bottom Black, but I see it's all blue.

I was impulsive to buy it because I really want some QUestions. But I found the black leather, blue toe ones on Ebay. $120 so far with bidding. 
the I got the black red toe ver. and was very happy with them though i'm happy with all the questions I own

You basically got them at retail considering they taxed the purchase. Good get. One of the poorest releases I've been a part of.

195 after tax.

Poorest as it was handled terribly and not prepared for. You could have spent an entire shift at work trying to get these because their servers couldn't handle the traffic. I gave up after about five hours. The lack of updates on the situation and the half assed apology was the cherry on top.

195 after tax.

Poorest as it was handled terribly and not prepared for. You could have spent an entire shift at work trying to get these because their servers couldn't handle the traffic. I gave up after about five hours. The lack of updates on the situation and the half assed apology was the cherry on top.
Wow, dope. He originally wanted $300, but I just did the watching trick I always do on Ebay. 95% of the time it never fails.

Oh dang, that sucks. So you didn't get a pair? What site(s) released them?

EDIT: Nvm, read his description lol, I understand now.

Last edited:
That's a PE.

The Bait x Question drops on their site on August 11th for $180. Comes with a commemorative matching shirt. Hopefully shipping is free and we don't get hit with tax. Not trying to pay $200+ for any shoe.
Found it.

195 after tax.

to be fair it was basically their first release of that magnitude. its one of those things where they didn't really have protocols in place since they had never been through it before. bait doesn't really do the whole jordan/nike release thing, its usually asics collabs or limited toys. they've gotten considerably better since the question release though they still haven't had any other releases since to test the knowledge they've gained.

finally got my white noise from ups, shoe looks great and they do fit true to size. super comfy feels like im back in the 90s...

Back
Top Bottom