The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

How did you deduce that "snakeskin material" is the same as real snakeskin...?
oh gawd!
mean.gif

can u prove its not?

oh wait u cant coz u dont have a pair i guess you just have to google
roll.gif
roll.gif

You guys are still riding that pony huh?

It's cute when go-to insults are "he's too broke to own them"...if I wanted them, I'd have them. That faux-snakeskin wasn't doing it for me.

On topic: I bought a pair of NYE Questions from eBay that were described as "new with box", and the seller assured me pre-purchase that they had never been worn or tried on. I got the shoes today (without their box), and they've clearly been worn. They're not beat by any means, and probably have only been worn once or twice...but it's the principle.

They were a great deal (only $63). Would you guys initiate a dispute with PayPal? Or take the L and keep 'em since it was only $63?

Last edited:

It's cute when go-to insults are "he's too broke to own them"...if I wanted them, I'd have them. That faux-snakeskin wasn't doing it for me.

On topic: I bought a pair of NYE Questions from eBay that were described as "new with box", and the seller assured me pre-purchase that they had never been worn or tried on. I got the shoes today (without their box), and they've clearly been worn. They're not beat by any means, and probably have only been worn once or twice...but it's the principle.

They were a great deal (only $63). Would you guys initiate a dispute with PayPal? Or take the L and keep 'em since it was only $63?
if

I would take the L it's a great price for a pr worn once or twice

I would initiate a dispute or at the very least get a partial refund. How do you mess up 'New with Box' vs. lightly worn and no original box? That's clear misrepresentation.

You're looking too deep into it, I just found it funny. Stop catching feelings.

But it's $63, so you can send them back if you want and cop a better pair for more money or keep them and make him send you $13 lol. Either way, it's the principle.

homie grave dug that comment and laughed about it now that he was finally able to get himself a pair

as for the NYE questions.. you already got em at a really good price so if that was me I would probably just take the L and keep it moving, especially since I would probably be wearing them often anyway, if not playing ball in them, but that's just me.
If it bothers you enough file a claim or you could try to get a refund on the shipping or something.

Last edited:
For the price. Might as well keep them, but I'd def hit the guy up for a partial refund of some sort because he was falsely advertising and that ish has to stop rapcoz2134 rapcoz2134

Last edited:
homie grave dug that comment and laughed about it now that he was finally able to get himself a pair

I actually saw it in reference to Rell talking about the release, to see if anybody else was successful. But ok lmao whatever helps you sleep at night.

For the price. Might as well keep them, but I'd def hit the guy up for a partial refund of some sort because he was falsely advertising and that ish has to stop rapcoz2134 rapcoz2134

Amen on the last bit about false advertising. These guys should know that there are consequences for their actions.

Hey All, so I already had the White/Red Pearls, I had to pick up the White/Suede Toes as well. I guess a pretty good deal on Ebay, not DS but clean

Red Pearls on left

They both look the same?
Yep Basically! lol

I've always liked the Pearlized Toes, but the Suede is nice. on the others. Besides that, yep they look the same. I didn't intend on winning the Auction on ebay, I bid and went to sleep, woke up and I won. 

They both look the same?
Yep Basically! lol

I've always liked the Pearlized Toes, but the Suede is nice. on the others. Besides that, yep they look the same. I didn't intend on winning the Auction on ebay, I bid and went to sleep, woke up and I won. 
So one is leather, one is suede? I thought you had two of the same shoe lol

I won a Black, blue patent leather toe by accident. I didn't think I'd win. I was on the fence with them lol. least he didnt leave negative feedback.

Hey All, so I already had the White/Red Pearls, I had to pick up the White/Suede Toes as well. I guess a pretty good deal on Ebay, not DS but clean

Red Pearls on left
I missed out on the red pearlized toes when they re-released in 2011-12 but i have the red suede which imho is better idk, but great pickup

I won a Black, blue patent leather toe by accident. I didn't think I'd win. I was on the fence with them lol. least he didnt leave negative feedback.
So you didn't get em? I was scared of the negative feedback but it all worked out. I like the pick up

Sellers can't leave negative feedback for flaky buyers like you guys any more, unfortunately.

Last edited:
That makes sense, I couldn't leave feedback on a guy that didn't pair for a pair of shoes I was selling. I had to open a case, best thing is that I reported it and hopefully I get my fee credit for it. 

That makes sense, I couldn't leave feedback on a guy that didn't pair for a pair of shoes I was selling. I had to open a case, best thing is that I reported it and hopefully I get my fee credit for it. 
Nah, I asked him to cancel it cause I thought I was getting paid by the time I won, and my check didn't come. But I think you can, cause Ebay emailed me about that (Asking to avoid negative feedback or revoked privileges). If you do it too much, they take action.

So you didn't get em? I was scared of the negative feedback but it all worked out. I like the pick up
Nah, I wanted them, though, but my $$ didn't come in. I ended up finding the BAITS anyway, so I was kind of happy.

Last edited:
Better Pick-up on the Baits

Yeah I thought my money wasnt coming in. I'm use to getting paid a day early and for some reason I didnt get it til Friday.. 

Better Pick-up on the Baits

Yeah I thought my money wasnt coming in. I'm use to getting paid a day early and for some reason I didnt get it til Friday.. 
Yea, they actually come in today. Can't wait. Do grey markets make fakes of Iversons? Nah, right?

Better then me, I'm waiting on a grant from my school that was supposed to come "Any day now" so when I won the auction and couldn't pay I looked like an a-hole, cause then dude had to relist the auction all over again. Then I got it, and talked dude down to $200 for baits after watching them for about a month or so.

I want the UNDFTDS, but none in size 13, of course and those are priced higher than baits!

Last edited:

I hope not, I don't think they do make fake Iverson's

I have seen a pair that was iffy on ebay once but yeah
Just making sure. Some had the "100% authentic" tag on them, so I'm like....When did they start making fakes.

Thank God i'm a passive watcher on Ebay lmao. I be catching all the deals.

Worse part is when you're selling and you tried on kicks, and dudes say "oh but you wore them, ____ is a fair price". I be like "But people walk into footlocker 24/7 trying on kicks, and they sell those same pairs to you, why don't you pitch the same deals to them? 

Hell Yea! LOL
Word. Enjoy your questions. I still want the black/gold but can't find them, and then they finally surface and the toe has a huge scratch on it. Buying VNDS worn 1-2x is different, but why would anyone cop kicks that's damn near destroyed? lol. The other ones I found, I was outbid and I think dudes kept pushing it so I let it go.Guess nobody knows how to wait until the last minute and bid lol, they make it harder for themselves, but when I get those Black/Golds I'm GOOD. Maybe one day the UNDFTDS. I know a dude who got Burns for $200 and I was supposed to cop two weeks ago but he cancelled his nyc trip. I need those too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom