The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Word. Enjoy your questions. I still want the black/gold but can't find them, and then they finally surface and the toe has a huge scratch on it. Buying VNDS worn 1-2x is different, but why would anyone cop kicks that's damn near destroyed? lol. The other ones I found, I was outbid and I think dudes kept pushing it so I let it go.Guess nobody knows how to wait until the last minute and bid lol, they make it harder for themselves, but when I get those Black/Golds I'm GOOD. Maybe one day the UNDFTDS. I know a dude who got Burns for $200 and I was supposed to cop two weeks ago but he cancelled his nyc trip. I need those too.

You must not be looking hard enough homie...I snagged a pair of the NYE joints in a 13 two weeks ago for $63. They were advertised as DS, but ended up being either tried on or worn once lightly...couldn't complain for the price though.

Word. Enjoy your questions. I still want the black/gold but can't find them, and then they finally surface and the toe has a huge scratch on it. Buying VNDS worn 1-2x is different, but why would anyone cop kicks that's damn near destroyed? lol. The other ones I found, I was outbid and I think dudes kept pushing it so I let it go.Guess nobody knows how to wait until the last minute and bid lol, they make it harder for themselves, but when I get those Black/Golds I'm GOOD. Maybe one day the UNDFTDS. I know a dude who got Burns for $200 and I was supposed to cop two weeks ago but he cancelled his nyc trip. I need those too.
You must not be looking hard enough homie...I snagged a pair of the NYE joints in a 13 two weeks ago for $63. They were advertised as DS, but ended up being either tried on or worn once lightly...couldn't complain for the price though.
Wait, was that you that bought that pair off of Ebay?

LOL, That's crazy! 

Yeah I want a Pair of the Black/Gold's also. I was on Instagram and a seller on there was selling them DS from '97 but I passed. I did get another pair from em however the Pearlized Blue Toe from '97. Still had the gold Iverson keychain or whatever in them. 

I need a 9.5 however, I still want the White Noise and LeBron's but waiting on those for the moment. I know the 1st Ballots come in August. I'm trying to get these KD Gold Elite's now I just dont feel like paying $200 for em, waiting for a coupon

I thought about the White Noise, but would've gotten them if the White was Black, with the White and the blue/pink they look more like girls shoes to me. But the White Noises are still up, they ain't sell out. 

Why you ain't buy the OG's? How much was he selling them for? And I never thought about IG.... I need to utilize that.

Money!! lol. 

I just bought the OG Blue Toes for $150. I wasn't ready to send another 130 just yet lol. I had to slow down a little. 

The one I bought from was corgishoe on instagram. Everything was legit. He sent me pics of the progress like the box with my addy on it etc. Got them in 2 days, maybe 1, not sure

Dope.

Question, ever have USPS say "Out for delivery" but the mail already came? I'm not getting my BAITS today, huh?

Dope.

Question, ever have USPS say "Out for delivery" but the mail already came? I'm not getting my BAITS today, huh?
Not sure how your mailman does it, but my guy will deliver regular mail first and then make a second drive through to drop off packages.

Dope.

Not sure how your mailman does it, but my guy will deliver regular mail first and then make a second drive through to drop off packages.
That's what I read online. Just wondering because I read it can come later, or USPS is just ******** up. I know when I was upstate everything came at once, but I haven't had anything big come from USPS in a minute so I can't recall. I hope I get it today, though. I'm not trying to wait all day at home tomorrow -_-

This is all adidas' doing (Reebok's parent company for those unaware). The Reebok brand is being converted to a woman's fitness line.

This is all adidas' doing (Reebok's parent company for those unaware). The Reebok brand is being converted to a woman's fitness line.

The Adidas execs should be fired for throwing away decades of Reebok heritage by dropping the Vector and replacing it with that BS 'Crossfit' triangle.

Adidas bought out Reebok? Interesting..... I guess it's just two major brands competing then, in that case. SMH.

Adidas bought out Reebok? Interesting..... I guess it's just two major brands competing then, in that case. SMH.

It's been 9 years since Adidas purchased Reebok my man. It wasn't publicized heavily and the companies were run separately but now Adidas is almost entirely gutting Reebok. I pray that they keep the Reebok back catalog alive via the Reebok Classics sub-brand.

People wonder why Nike makes low quality, uninspired garbage lately and that's because they have barely any competition. Adidas hardly innovates and operates like a third string company with their product being identical to Nike save for the 3 stripes.

Bron was sponsored by Adidas in high school, right? Weird he signed with Nike.

Lebron was getting all sorts of freebies from the big three in HS (Nike, Reebok, Adidas). SVSM could have been an Adidas school but there are pictures of him rocking Nike/JB, Adidas & Reebok PEs.

It's been 9 years since Adidas purchased Reebok my man. It wasn't publicized heavily and the companies were run separately but now Adidas is almost entirely gutting Reebok. I pray that they keep the Reebok back catalog alive via the Reebok Classics sub-brand.

People wonder why Nike makes low quality, uninspired garbage lately and that's because they have barely any competition. Adidas hardly innovates and operates like a third string company with their product being identical to Nike save for the 3 stripes.
Yea cause I never knew. ...Thanks for the info. Why would Reebok sellout? I wanna see competition smh

The whole think started at the end of the 90's, Reebok had a lot of problems after trying to go away from the "Old" technology (Pump, Graphlite, Hexalite) and the use of plastic like uppers, plus the DMX. So at the end of the day, customers were not happy, myself including.

The whole think started at the end of the 90's, Reebok had a lot of problems after trying to go away from the "Old" technology (Pump, Graphlite, Hexalite) and the use of plastic like uppers, plus the DMX. So at the end of the day, customers were not happy, myself including.
What brand had the clicks? Reebok? I can't remember the name but remember those kixks that clicked when you pulled the top part to tighten The sneaker? It was like the strap on the AF1

Back
Top Bottom