The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Originally Posted by 1212theory

The blue toes look like this release (2009-10?)
reebok-question-hoya-1.jpg
 If these blue toes are releasing, slightly disappointed...the original blue toes were something else!
It is from 2009
http://news.majordc.com/2009/03/02/reebok-question-ai-retro/ )
I will be disappointed as well, but I'll still cop. 

From nicekicks

http://www.nicekicks.com/...itter&utm_source=twitter

This Friday, the Reebok Question Mid is returning in the historic White/Red colorway. A select number of accounts across the nation will carry the Allen Iverson shoes, with Detroit’s Puffer Reds, Philly’s Villa, and Sportie LA hosting special release events. Check out a complete listing of the stores and release details below.
Reebok Question Mid
White/Red
May 25, 2012
$125
Puffer Reds
www.pufferreds.com
113 West Michigan Ave, Ypsilanti, MI 48197
Friday, May 25th from 10am to 12pm
-Launch party for the Reebok Question hosted by Nate Burleson of the Detroit Lions with Reebok giveways
-Music provided by Hot 107.5’s Big Greg and Shorty da Prince
Villa
www.ruvilla.com
1231 North Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA 19122
Thursday, May 24th from 10pm to 1am
***Questions will also be available at Villa locations in PA, NY, DE, OH and NJ***
-Midnight release party for the Reebok Question with Reebok giveaways and music provided by Hot 107.9 & DJ Damage
-Prior to the re-release of the Reebok Question, customers in search of the sneakers will have to “practice.

I'm confused. My fnl said they were getting them. Are the blue and red releasing at the same time, could that be what they're talking about?

The OG red toes were my first pair of new signature sneakers. Will cop once they go on sale if they aren't limited.  Prefer the suede red like the OGs.

Originally Posted by cguy610

The OG red toes were my first pair of new signature sneakers. Will cop once they go on sale if they aren't limited.  Prefer the suede red like the OGs.
The OG's came in both suede and the pearlized toe...the pearlized toe only released in Philly

Originally Posted by to81mn514

Originally Posted by cguy610

The OG's came in both suede and the pearlized toe...the pearlized toe only released in Philly
I'm from Philly.  Never saw red pearlized, only blue pearlized.  Red suede mids and blue pearlized mids were the first OG colors to come out if I remember correctly.  Then I think the all black mids were next.

It was actually the red suede that only released in Philly and it was more suede, less nubuck, and definitely a deeper red color than the retros. I remember being in Philly that summer a month or two after they dropped and seein cats rocking them and just being mad. Gonna chill on the red pearls. I like em, but I'm feening for the blues.

what the hype of these? didnt these release couple years ago, no need for midnight and special events for this

also will FTL get these or just the stores that were listed last page??

Back
Top Bottom