The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Questions Up Now (Pre-Sale): http://www.ycmc.com/brands-2/reebok/reebok-men/question-mid-gtown.html?order=new_arrivals

Tried my pair on today b4 I copped and man Reebok stuff in comfortable. These and the Pumps I'm getting feel ridiculous compared to some of the other stuff I've been wearing.

Great quality man

Tried my pair on today b4 I copped and man Reebok stuff in comfortable. These and the Pumps I'm getting feel ridiculous compared to some of the other stuff I've been wearing.

Great quality man

Yeah one thing i'll credit reebok for is comfort, espc for wide foot people

Yeah one thing i'll credit reebok for is comfort, espc for wide foot people

^qft!!!

i'm definitely one of the slightly wider than normal footed folks, and definitely appreciate how comfortable the reebok questions are for me.

whenever i've worn nike retro basketball shoes or trainers...i've always found those to be overly tight and uncomfortable. i feel that most shoes should feel at least "okay" when you 1st start wearin' them...not so uncomfortable where you have to take them off for awhile just to get some feelin' back in your feet (i'll call out foams specifically here)...

Anybody got their Gtown Questions in?  I decided to pass on 'em after they showed they would have the white tongue.  But I'm curious where they fall on the question qualtiy scale... Red Toe (reuptation) > NYE (have) > Blue Toe (have)

Still haven't decided if I wanna pull the trigger on them
been sitting in my comp for half an hr trying to decide FL told me i could use coupons but seems like its excluded from discounts so most likely ill pass

been sitting in my comp for half an hr trying to decide FL told me i could use coupons but seems like its excluded from discounts so most likely ill pass

Try the $15 off from FNL. I think it's free shipping too. You should also join their winners circle if you already haven't.

reebok question are the best shoe reebok has every made.......Couldn't pass on theses

One of their best. Not sure if you were around in the late 80s and 90s but Reebok was neck to neck with Nike. In other parts of the world they were actually favored over Nike product in those eras.

bit the bullet and paid retail for them. at least i get 5% in cash back and i qualified for my next wc certificate 8)

EDIT: fnl is out of a 8.5 and 10.5 btw

Last edited:
Try the $15 off from FNL. I think it's free shipping too. You should also join their winners circle if you already haven't.

doesnt work....i tried...i just got a pair with my winners circle points......fnl keeps sending me these things....usually use them on socks

doesnt work....i tried...i just got a pair with my winners circle points......fnl keeps sending me these things....usually use them on socks

I was hoping to combine the 15 off 100 coupon code with my WC rewards at FNL too. Too bad they excluded these shoes from discount.

Yeah apparently finishline doesn't allow coupons on reebok answers.

where in NYC are these ? i wanna copp the G towns.

I couldn't find a place here in VA that carried them, so I had to order online. Try some mom and pops?

Back
Top Bottom