The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Anyone have the DMX? I watched a vid and said they run a full size big can anyone confirm? Im a 10.5 on average in shoes and a 10 in the Questions.

the bait questions had me mad that i missed out... i know im late but i stayed online for hours tryin to score a sz9.5 or 9 and struck out... ppl on eBay are taxin too... smh

I read some posts about YCMC, whats going on with them? I purchased my Draft Picks on First day and they should be here tomorrow.. errr today. I ordered a 9.5, all my other questions are 9.5.... Now that I think about it, its been a while .. I ordered the kicks on Friday , its Friday again already

Just got mine, unboxed them up here at work :smile: I like the material, wish it was a darker blue. But idk if this is specifically for people that bought at YCMC but did yall notice any imperfections that stood out on the Draft Day's? I can't post and take pix now, but I def notice some where the midsole connects to the upper on in places..

I did get these under retail but just asking

Nice! I still remember in great detail rocking that pair in 10th grade. People were like "who's Iverson?" hahahaha Classmates loved the sneakes tho.

anybody know where i can find something similar to the thick reebok shockpad insoles they put in old school iverson shoes?

i already have spenco crosstrainer insoles and sofsole air insoles but they squeak...

might have just scored some lightly worn Pearlized Navy Questions for $85 locally.. will post up if it comes thru.. been wanting a pair for a minute now

I need some help on sizing.I wear a 12 in Jordans,13 in lebrons,what size do you think I need in the questions?

I need some help on sizing.I wear a 12 in Jordans,13 in lebrons,what size do you think I need in the questions?
The Questions fit a little big in my opinion. I went half size down. Some people say true to size. Just depends on your foot. But, I'd say either get 12 or 11.5. Definitely do not get a 13

Back
Top Bottom