The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Jesus, there are some dumb *** people in this thread

"Wow congrats how did you guys enter the contest?" It wasn't a contest Sherlock. Sneakerwatch just scoured the net and found all the random pics of ppl wearing AI stuff

"Omg, I didn't know Adidas owned Reebok?" Welcome to the 21st century.

"Geez Louise, why would Lebron sign with Nike instead of Adidas?" Smh. Why would Kanye pick Kim instead of Khloe? Lebron only got offered something like 90 mill from Nike, Adidas probably couldn't even offer half of that genius. I'm sure he had a difficult time making that decision like "hi I'm Lebron James and I'm the most hyped high school to Pro prospect in over 20 years and I'm trying to decide should I go with this shoe company with a Swoosh that has dominated the market since even before I was born or should I go with this inferior 3 stripe company which designed those awesome submarine looking sneakers for Kobe. Decisions, decisions"

1. Never said it was a contest. You did. You just made yourself look dumb.

2. I don't get why every person alive in the 21 century would know that Adidas owns Reebok. Should everyone also know what an iPod is, even those with no resources?

3. If you're bothered by my questions, next time be a man and be a little more direct, and don't say "people are dumb", just to quote me. Say my name OR ACTUALLY HIT THAT "QUOTE" BUTTON. Don't let this internet get to your head, son. Don't get brave behind a keyboard.

I see you just joined and most of your posts are you acting hard and insulting people. Don't get caught in that gap between the virtual world and reality and end up on a WSHH video. Now pull your skirt down, your vaginal region is showing, son.

Last edited:

Welp, picked up my BAITS Saturday. Dude who had the Burns hit me up...When I'm broke but when I had it he said his NYC trip was cancelled. Ah well. Weird though, sometimes the sole glows in the dark, sometimes it doesn't? Lol

1. Never said it was a contest. You did. You just made yourself look dumb.

2. I don't get why every person alive in the 21 century would know that Adidas owns Reebok. Should everyone also know what an iPod is, even those with no resources?

3. If you're bothered by my questions, next time be a man and be a little more direct, and don't say "people are dumb", just to quote me. Say my name OR ACTUALLY HIT THAT "QUOTE" BUTTON. Don't let this internet get to your head, son. Don't get brave behind a keyboard.

I see you just joined and most of your posts are you acting hard. Don't get caught in that gap between the virtual world and reality and end up on a WSHH video. Now pull your skirt down, your vaginal region is showing, son. And remember, **** riding never got you from point A to point B. FOH.

You notice how nobody even bothers responding to your stupid questions. Click click.
Except you. So if my questions are stupid, looks like the bait caught the fish.

Move along, lame.

@RichYung  @TimShepard  both of you knockoff the nonsense, there's no point in arguing here's harder or any other such nonsense, we're all here to talk about shoes and the shoes we love, if ya'll feel the need to continue take that ish to the PM

good pu on the baits, i forgot the sole even glowed, still have those on my wish list but that $3-400 price tag isn't worth it to me

@RichYung
 @TimShepard
good pu on the baits, i forgot the sole even glowed, still have those on my wish list but that $3-400 price tag isn't worth it to me
Good looks and yea they do, it lit up the other day and looked cool, but then I tried last night and it didn't so maybe it's subjective. Also, message them and offer. I got dude from 300 to 200. I just stalk the item...Watch it relist 2-3x and make an offer. I tell them why not sell it to me instead of letting it sit and not sell cause no one is dropping 300 for em. 9/10 most of my pick ups worked using that. Even with ones with bids on them (Convinced a dude with bids on Gammas to take it down and sell it to me).

Just play your cards right. Worst thing they can say is "no".

@RichYung
 @TimShepard
Good looks and yea they do, it lit up the other day and looked cool, but then I tried last night and it didn't so maybe it's subjective. Also, message them and offer. I got dude from 300 to 200. I just stalk the item...Watch it relist 2-3x and make an offer. I tell them why not sell it to me instead of letting it sit and not sell cause no one is dropping 300 for em. 9/10 most of my pick ups worked using that. Even with ones with bids on them (Convinced a dude with bids on Gammas to take it down and sell it to me).

I'll try that never thought of it like that

@RichYung

@TimShepard

I'll try that never thought of it like that
When you want shoes bad you find a way lol. Don't share my technique though I need to start charging Lol. Only once someone said no offers but most of the time I watch for a week or two and make an offer. No way I was dropping 3 on some kicks.

Yea cause I never knew. ...Thanks for the info. Why would Reebok sellout? I wanna see competition smh

I don't think Reebok had a choice my man. Save for the Iverson line - Reebok was barely relevant going into the early '00s. Most of the AIs after the IV were weak and they didn't have any other top tier athletes. Nike/JB had VC, Kobe, Lebron, Nash, Amare, Melo, etc... Nike did try resurrecing the Converse brand with Wade & Bosh but that went nowhere fast.

Reebok was focusing on some whack NBA/NHL marketing partnerships that resulted in some ugly shoes with all over NBA/NHL logos, I also do recall there being a 'Kool-Aid' collaboration as well. Then there was the G-Unit collaboration and S.Carter line up - basically stuff that made the brand more and more irrelevant.

The 'Reebok' brand and it's archives were worth a ton of money hence Adidas scooping them up when they did.

Yea cause I never knew. ...Thanks for the info. Why would Reebok sellout? I wanna see competition smh
I don't think Reebok had a choice my man. Save for the Iverson line - Reebok was barely relevant going into the early '00s. Most of the AIs after the IV were weak and they didn't have any other top tier athletes. Nike/JB had VC, Kobe, Lebron, Nash, Amare, Melo, etc... Nike did try resurrecing the Converse brand with Wade & Bosh but that went nowhere fast.

Reebok was focusing on some whack NBA/NHL marketing partnerships that resulted in some ugly shoes with all over NBA/NHL logos, I also do recall there being a 'Kool-Aid' collaboration as well. Then there was the G-Unit collaboration and S.Carter line up - basically stuff that made the brand more and more irrelevant.

The 'Reebok' brand and it's archives were worth a ton of money hence Adidas scooping them up when they did.
Yea, you're right. But hey, it could've been worse -- Reebok could've been a Converse!

Yea, those G-Units and Jay Z collabs were so wack lol, people were just rocking them because of the name on them.

Adidas better put in work then.

Why would it be common for people to know what shoe companies own other shoe companies? Why would common folk care? Makes no sense.

Last edited:
your logic is the only thing not making sense.
you're clearly new at this though,

common knowledge =/= common people.
i meant common knowledge as in knowledge within this community, which mainly revolves around sneakers.
and even then, when this first happened it was on the news, so the chance of a random person knowing about it isn't so far fetched.
also, you don't have to care about something to know about it... but whatever.. i'm talking to the dude that thought those gold air raids were so dope that they needed to put them under a glass case and display them

Back
Top Bottom