The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

welp guess they're the same shoe afterall
roll.gif
Tried to tell you guys.
jesus christ ...smh

bruhs...

this...

STASH/MEDIUM GREY/NAVY/ULTRAMARINE/SLATE

IS NOT

you've got to be legit blind to say those are the same shoes...

welp guess they're the same shoe afterall
roll.gif
Tried to tell you guys.
jesus christ ...smh

bruhs...

this...

STASH/MEDIUM GREY/NAVY/ULTRAMARINE/SLATE

IS NOT

you've got to be legit blind to say those are the same shoes...
7734 looks like 3 different shoes to me but who knows Stash says the ones we getting are the ones posted but regardless to the grey/brown arguement it doesn't change the fact that they're the Stash and therefore the same shoe regardless of what changes that made sample Bait's had a Snakeskin strip on the tongue where as the release didn't but it's still the same shoe
happy.gif

I dont even think there is brown in the stash question mid i just think that it is the way that the lighting is on villas picture of the sneaker and this is only one shot of the shoe that they have up on their page. We have to see more angles of this sneaker, i think that they will look a bit different once someone has them in hand and post up their own pictures at various angles. Now for the first pics that surfaced they definitely have to be samples from what i am seeing.

first time in a long time I've ordered a shoe and have no ******* idea what it looks like....

we'll see tomorrow...

then we'll see again on the 27th...

WTF
mean.gif

I passed on that quickstrike last week because I thought it was a different shoe based on that pic they had up

I may catch heat for this, but if those ugly joints (both variations) did not have 'Stash' affiliation - Reebok would have a tough time moving a single pair at their outlets for $39.99. :x

I may catch heat for this, but if those ugly joints (both variations) did not have 'Stash' affiliation - Reebok would have a tough time moving a single pair at their outlets for $39.99. :x
You shouldnt catch any heat

RUVILLA really ****** that one up.. but I'm sure ppl are glad its the version we saw all over the net

still don't get what yall were confused about

this happens all the time with sites using sample pics or bad pics

Back
Top Bottom