The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Crazy quality.. Didn't expect the socks but nice surprise nonetheless

I'm puzzled as to how Packer shoes didn't notice the Kobe Question PE was purple suede...not leather 
ohwell.gif

I'd take leather over suede any day of the week. Look at how beat Kobe's PE looks. :x

Does the question MSG run big?? How do they fit you guys also what are your thoughts on this shoe and that Kamikaze PE shoe with that purple color with specks on the back??

Does the question MSG run big?? How do they fit you guys also what are your thoughts on this shoe and that Kamikaze PE shoe with that purple color with specks on the back??

They run true to size and those Isiah Thomas kamikazes are dope imo

How does the fit go?? ..half size up like all AI questions??? Or is it different coz of the all suade?

Questions have always bee true to size for me.

Anyhow, here's my $50 pick up that I've been too lazy to post.

Such a slept on colorway and model.

Last edited:
I grabbed the same pair from jimmy jazz for the low. Hella slept on [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
Thinking about coppin the question MSG and swapping out the laces to either a 3M or a Glow in the dark white splatter.....everyone an I have your thoughts on this lace swap? Paint splatter or 3M / Oval, round, rope, flat, etc please thoughts...???? Thanks in advance

I'd go with 3M laces instead since the early batches of Questions came with white/metallic round laces. Must have been a rolling change as they switched to regular whites. Consider it paying homage to the OGs.

Aren't they black tho??...it was white??

Plus it has some paint splatter on the bottom near the heal and both the middle and medial sides have that round 3M too so yeh 3M laces would add more to the shoe to pop more too -what do u think tho : round, flat, or oval?

(I saw there is a paint splatter shoe lace that's flat and it glows in the dark)

Back
Top Bottom