The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

good looks, copped sz10 for $145 shipped

someone mentioned they run big, thanks for that as well!
Lucky.  Wish I could return the Packer pair they charged for $180 shipped and cop off Reebok cheaper.   Packer won't accept returns it says on these

Lucky.  Wish I could return the Packer pair they charged for $180 shipped and cop off Reebok cheaper.   Packer won't accept returns it says on these
yah i said the same thing to myself.....from packer the real price is $190 shipped.  So essentially I saved $50.  

I think its pretty ****** they charge shipping, especially $15 on a release.  just another way for them to make that extra $3.  And the returns, thats BS especially if Reebok is selling them for that much less.

Last edited:

yah i said the same thing to myself.....from packer the real price is $190 shipped.  So essentially I saved $50.  

I think its pretty ****** they charge shipping, especially $15 on a release.  just another way for them to make that extra $3.  And the returns, thats BS especially if Reebok is selling them for that much less.
yup.  such a dumb policy with no returns on these type of releases.  Every retailer excepts returns for the most part.  Bad business decision by Packer in my opinion

yup.  such a dumb policy with no returns on these type of releases.  Every retailer excepts returns for the most part.  Bad business decision by Packer in my opinion
And I think on Reebok they only have 1 size of each that are listed 8-11.  After I checked out, the 10 was gone.  

I know Concepts has the same return policy.  Only if they screwed up the order will they accept returns, not even store credit!  And god for bid you do have a return, they NEVER answer you.

Welp, reebok canceled my pair, said there wasn't enough stock to fulfill my order, so congrats to those that got in. Sucks to be me right about now. Lol

You better contact the customer service, at least they can throw at you some good coupon. 

I ordered the blue toe on the 17th...and they are yet to ship. packing label made, but post office hasnt put in transit...you guys think theyll drop again in dec?  or if my order will get fulfilled?

Welp, reebok canceled my pair, said there wasn't enough stock to fulfill my order, so congrats to those that got in. Sucks to be me right about now. Lol

Yah same for me! Did you use the $30 off coupon? And what size?

I think they legit cancelled mine because of the coupon and they didn't want to discount. Shady. Will never buy another pair of reebok again, and that's easy cause most of their stuff is sh*t anyways.
your assumption isn't fact. It over sold,simple as that.there was only 500 made and that wasnt the first time they popped up...

Last edited:
your assumption isn't fact. It over sold,simple as that.there was only 500 made and that wasnt the first time they popped up...

Right.....is an assumption, never said it was a fact. Why the fu*k are you taking it personally? Do you own reebok? Its a shady move. Im convinced they cancelled because of the discount code. No doubt in my mind.
And again you just stated your assumption as a fact :lol:

No need to assume anymore......

They cancelled my order and what do you know, checked reebok this morning, and they have sizes 10-13 available.....SMH! 
mad.gif

Then I call them and they give me a bullish answer of it was out of stock, then why the hell do you have my size available again if its out of stock?

Never ordering reebok again...

Same thing happened to me I used the coupon, they cancelled my order, then my size pops back up on the site for sale................

You said it was an assumption but then said you were convinced. [emoji]128077[/emoji]
Just because someone is convinced that their assumption is correct does not mean they are saying it's a fact. I am convinced of the same thing since it happened to me as well that doesn't mean I'm saying it's a fact since it can not be proven.

i'll say what he's trying to be nice about, most the people in here are regular loyal buyers of the reebok brand and don't take kindly to reebok crap talking, so no you keep it moving kid, we got it you're mad reebok wants to pay a certain price, pay it or move along
laugh.gif

No need to assume anymore......

They cancelled my order and what do you know, checked reebok this morning, and they have sizes 10-13 available.....SMH! >:

Then I call them and they give me a bullish answer of it was out of stock, then why the hell do you have my size available again if its out of stock?

Never ordering reebok again...
Like I told you,over sold.Not because of your assumption that you used a code

If anyone elses order got cancelled call Reebok and they will give you a 25% off code. That's a pretty nice discount!!

Who's copping these on October 7th?? While it's technically labeled as a women's release they have sizes going all the way up to a 14 which is a mens size 12 so I'm sure they did that so men will buy them.

Who's copping these on October 7th?? While it's technically labeled as a women's release they have sizes going all the way up to a 14 which is a mens size 12 so I'm sure they did that so men will buy them.
men's 12.5 unless reeboks is somehow different
and I'm in, can't wait

men's 12.5 unless reeboks is somehow different
and I'm in, can't wait

I used this chart from Sheikh but you right Nike has 14 as a men's 12.5. So I'm not sure if it's a 1.5 or 2 size difference? I guess I'll go with Nike.

pretty sure it's a size and a half difference. UK sites when converting to us I've seen wrong as well. like some say a 7.5 is a us 8 which isn't right

Back
Top Bottom