**The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread PART 2: "God Forgives, I Don’t" THE ALBUM**

album is pretty forgettable IMO, haven't listened to much of it since the leak on the internet. unless you are a big Rick Ross fan this still might be on rotation for a while. it is better slightly better than GFID but that's not saying much.

War Ready grew on me. EVEN!. TRACY!. T's!. PART!.

Aye.... Wayne's verse is pretty good. Maybe there's still hope.

That's either Mase or Rico Love talking to the sadiddy broads on that skit. :lol:

Sounded like Mase or the guy who was interviewing Wiz Khalifa on the Taylor Allderdice skits at the end of each song​

lol at "even! tracy! t's!" part​

Quavo on that part would have took the song so much further​

Shaheem Reid I think

I **** with supreme....Ross excels at those type tracks

Last edited:
Shaheem Reid is the worst. Enough with these radio personalities and bloggers.

Sanctified intro is wayyy to long pause. Fire song tho.

Nobody is fire, War Ready needed future... Thug Cry is the best song on the album and it's partially due to wayne never thought i would be saying that again

WOW

roll.gif

Thug Cry is just so good man. Perfect beat, good verses and even Lil Wayne did his thing.

Ross really delivered with this album.

Intro too long for live performances imo
:x :x :x :x :x

This song really needed a Big Sean Verse and yes the intro is too long on it.

Who cares what that dude says at this point, I've never heard him say anything positive about a rap album

In Vein has too much Weeknd on it.

Last edited:
:lol: at someone actually thinking that skit was his real account. Come on man...

****** is really doing too much :smh:

You really think ANYBODY would have 92 mill in a checking account?

Can't believe dudes are that base

That KanYe verse sounds like Big Sean wrote it. Son would have did his thing that beat is tailor made for him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom