**The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread PART 2: "God Forgives, I Don’t" THE ALBUM**

If "War Ready" didn't have video, I would never listen to it again. What an underwhelming song for these two.

This is my new fav song when I'm lifting.

A coward dies a thousand deaths, a real _ dies but one. 21 gun salute out of the top of your drop top coupe

:pimp:

WAR!. READY!.

If "War Ready" didn't have video, I would never listen to it again. What an underwhelming song for these two.
still havent listened to it in its entierty
if only he woulda left it off or made it an bonus track
take it off and tracks 6-14 is :pimp:
honestly the only tracks i dont listen to is mm3 nobody (just cause i see the video constantly on revolt and mtv jams) and war ready

Last edited:
"Hold Me back"?? Did that song even chart? I never once heard that on the radio, nor seen it on radio playlists :lol: I saw the video on Sucker Free a couple times, and that's about it
Every time I went to the club that joint had dudes going crazy, but never heard it on the radio

Dope album, diddy's speech on nobody is unreal. Dude makes me feel guilty for just sitting around or sleeping in.

Listening to gfid right now, it definitely has bangers, but there are a lot of boring songs on here too. Mastermind is on another level, very few songs that I don't like.

Dese ****** with these ******* silly looks on they facessssssssssss, YOU WANNA WALK WITH THEM OR YOU WANNA WALK WIT GOD *****?!!!!! MAKE UP YOUR GODDAMB MIND!!!

Nobody has become my favorite track, it's funny how much it grew on me

Caught Rick Ross at Fader Fort at SXSW......he's a trash performer. People were literally leaving in the middle of his performance and he was tge main set that night :lol:

Caught Rick Ross at Fader Fort at SXSW......he's a trash performer. People were literally leaving in the middle of his performance and he was tge main set that night :lol:

Yea, I've seen him perform twice and his shows do suck :lol:
what does he get winded or something????
do his hype men out perform him???
does he have like 100 dudes on stage???
what sucks about his performance
cause i was planning to go next time he came this way

You wanted to '••' walk around these roaches / These '••' is roaches / These '••' is mere '••'' mortals / I'm tryna push you to supreme bein' / You don't wanna '••'' / You don't wanna embrace your destiny / You wanna get by / You don't wanna go into the '••'' dark / Where it's lonely / You can't handle the '••'', the pain / Of the '••'' not knowin' when the **** is gonna stop.

Last edited:
As an educated black man over 30 years old and don't even check for rap like that anymore. Sometimes i feel like I shouldn't even be into rap like that at this point in time in my life.

maaaaaaaan we need to start our own thread... I swear I had this discussion on twitter a few years back when jigs first posted Future's music. I'm like wtf ? I graduated summa cum laude---I feel like they'd revoke my degree if they knew the mess I listen to.

Now "*****" is one of my favorite songs at the moment. I just keep telling myself it's just music... it's just music.... idk if I can still justify it though once this doctorate comes in.

I feel the exact same way. At some point you have to realize that you don't condone /endorse the activity that's rapped about, so why bump it. It's a strange gray area. It sounds good, but how much do you wanna hear someone talking about what gun he's gonna shoot someone with after he fornicates said victims girl? Rap is a cesspool of pain and heated hatred. Bring back hip hop.

Back
Top Bottom