***The Official Slabz && Swangaz Thread***

Yea, he be going and getting it.

2009-07-09%2011.58.51.jpg

Sitting outside of Sharpstown, parked all kinds of crooked in the handicap spots.

I dont know what it is about caddies on swangas(modern or old) they just look so
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I'm sure someone down yall way got a Allante on elbows

i'm from the southeast and i'd never heard of the slab/swang lifestyle before NT (first heard of it from the OP in another thread...he reps 24/7
laugh.gif
). it's not for me, but i'm definetely learning a lot from thisthread. keep the pics/discussion going...

-waystinthyme

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

I dont know what it is about caddies on swangas(modern or old) they just look so
eek.gif
pimp.gif

fam i aint gone lie i kno i got a pic of one but i cant find it. its a wierd whip.
grin.gif

throw some swangs on em and they gone be holdin bro.
eek.gif
. but they kinda clean i cant lie, but them big rims aint my style, i need em 15" poking outhard.
laugh.gif

ITs just me personally but I think most people(even houston folks) on here would take some 'shants over some tired blades

i swear to everything i'm reading this slang and can hear my boy del from houston(he own's some sport jersey shop) talking that jibber jabber. i toldhim all the time take them marbles out'cha mouth..

Originally Posted by waystinthyme

i'm from the southeast and i'd never heard of the slab/swang lifestyle before NT (first heard of it from the OP in another thread...he reps 24/7
laugh.gif
). it's not for me, but i'm definetely learning a lot from this thread. keep the pics/discussion going...

-waystinthyme
Southeast Houston?
eek.gif

I saw a crazy grey and yellow Magnum at the store this morning. There used to be always a little gathering
at the Shell station on Homestead and Tidwell or in the old flea market parking lot on Sunday's

Originally Posted by Boot and Leg

i swear to everything i'm reading this slang and can hear my boy del from houston(he own's some sport jersey shop) talking that jibber jabber. i told him all the time take them marbles out'cha mouth..

where at?

eek.gif
pimp.gif

btw if you like lacs you gone love this one. its my favorite slab of all. tony p drop cabroliet however you spell it.

My coworker was telling me his friends got pulled over for having Extreme / Gorilla pokers not too long ago. Then we got in a debate about how far ExtremePokers stick out--does anybody know for sure? He said he's looking to get Super Pokers so that he wouldn't get pulled over for them, but the site justsays that Supers poke out an extra inch, but doesn't say the full measurement. Just curious about the different distances for each.

This post makes me want to get a new car.

Gorillas aren't illegal, maybe they just extend too far? who knows.

The biggest I'd do would be 17" Super Pokes.

Well, I ask because I believe that I've read that, in TX, the law is that you can't have anything stick out beyond 6 inches from the body of thevehicle.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by waystinthyme

laugh.gif
). it's not for me, but i'm definetely learning a lot from this thread. keep the pics/discussion going...

-waystinthyme
Southeast Houston?
eek.gif

I saw a crazy grey and yellow Magnum at the store this morning. There used to be always a little gathering
at the Shell station on Homestead and Tidwell or in the old flea market parking lot on Sunday's

no, the southeastern united states...north carolina.
laugh.gif

-waystinthyme

i was about to say cause really everybody know the southeast side is where all the slabs from/be at. but u from nawf carolina doe i see.
and yeah my dude got pulled over the other day he was telling me. he said they didnt give him a ticket they just asked him questions about them gorillaz he hadon his slab.
i think the cops was just curious about, what could they give you a ticket for? riding in a slab/poking too hard? sounds more like bragging to me. lulz

you can't tell me these aint clean though

eek.gif
pimp.gif

That is NICEEEEEEEE. I'm loving that right there. Simple, but custom > over done and tacky.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

My coworker was telling me his friends got pulled over for having Extreme / Gorilla pokers not too long ago. Then we got in a debate about how far Extreme Pokers stick out--does anybody know for sure? He said he's looking to get Super Pokers so that he wouldn't get pulled over for them, but the site just says that Supers poke out an extra inch, but doesn't say the full measurement. Just curious about the different distances for each.

This post makes me want to get a new car.

Did he have a RWD car with adapters? If he did, tell him to take out the adapters. That will save an inch or two.

Back
Top Bottom