***The Official Slabz && Swangaz Thread***

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Why do I feel as though my IQ dropped about 6 points reading these Texas dudes replies? NOM TOMBOUT?!?!

indifferent.gif

Take an English course, my goodness...
laugh.gif
I know. Horrible, ignorant, atrocious English.

4's are on everything now a days...dudes was a little scared to put them on a couple years ago because them replicas hadn't came out...they'llstill get ya down here for them though...
those 22's look horrible on cars thoughs...should be for trucks only...

I always find it funny that the guys who are into imports always hate on the next genre of cars, like they're better... [i.e. big rims, slabs, low riders]

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

how much that trunk popping @@#@ be going for?

and i hate blades... ugly

just basically getting the trunk to automatically go up and down is about 350. but the neon lights and words and stuff can get up and past the thousands.
and please fam a regular charger on regular rims? naw i dont think so but its your prefrence doe. to all who dont like slabs/swangz **** the thread thenlol
wink.gif

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

lol thats cold blooded but, back in june i was at a diy carwash off cullen and almeda genoa and got car jacked for my car on swangaz in broad day light. i found it off the hardy toll road sittin on milk crates by sam houston hs.
damn...sorry to hear that...glad you're okay....did you have anything in your trunk?

i did but i wasnt nothing major, i was just starting it off with 2 kicker cvr 12z and a merlon 3000 watt amp, i aint have pop trunk and stuff yet.
since then i have switched cars and i got pop trunk and all that on my grand marquis now, i just aint got no swangz on deck.

thats my potna drew candy red century you just posted. lol how you get them pics from the flea market here in houston?

edit: he on gorilla pokes now.

thats my potna drew candy red century you just posted. lol how you get them pics from the flea market here in houston?

That's a Buick Regal.

I got those pics from Rollin 84'z.

Say, can you post some pics of gorillaz. I know I've probably seen them, but you keep saying they poke much farther.

First off, you folks from Houston need to go back to Elementary school and take some grammer classes. Second, this is probably the stupidest thing I have seenin my life. What is the point of swangin' on slabz? Someone please tell me cause I am not understanding it.

Damn I know people be getting got for their swangas here around Houston, but some of these stories posted makes me not wanna get them anymore.
smh.gif

What is the point of swangin' on slabz?

I believe the "correct" way to say it (I use correct very loosely because it sounds silly either way) is: slabs on swangs. Slab being the slang termfor the style of customization, and swangs/swangas being the slang term for the style of wheel that resembles (and sometimes actually is) the 1984 Cadillacspoke wheel.

As far as swanging--the term referring to the technique of driving in a zig-zag, I don't know what the purpose is outside of a music video. To do it inpublic seems not only dangerous, but unnecessary.

Personally, I just like how the cars look, but most of the people that I meet and talk to about it are a headache to communicate with due to their"southern" accent. I don't understand why people feel the need to speak like fools--I would prefer to just appreciate the work put into theautomobile.

Those are [Gorillas] on that Cadillac you posted, ninjahood.

They're extreme pokes.

Regulars, Super Pokers, Gorillas.

They go for around $6,000 for the 20".

I'll take a set of regular 17" 84'z and be straight.

Super Poke/Gorillas are really a status thing.

"I have them and you don't." type of thing.

Similar to QS Nikes/Jordans.

Back
Top Bottom