The Official The-Dream "Love King" Album Discussion Thread

Originally Posted by Riverdale Road

smokin.gif
I digg' it...

wow i feel dumb it took me watching the video to figure out he was talking about making up by buying the girl a purse...

Originally Posted by ThatDudeChris

wow i feel dumb it took me watching the video to figure out he was talking about making up by buying the girl a purse...
eek.gif
I swear I was like what the hell is a make up bag and why it cost 5 stacks
smh.gif
Damn

This is the same thing we got two albums ago. More snapping noises and crap. The guy has not grown at all as a artist for himself.

I must rather have him write for others. After this, just please go away and don't come back as a solo act. Your no Ne-Yo.

You can be arrogant as a song writer, but not as a solo artist.

Originally Posted by Sid Lugar

This is the same thing we got two albums ago. More snapping noises and crap. The guy has not grown at all as a artist for himself.

I must rather have him write for others. After this, just please go away and don't come back as a solo act. Your no Ne-Yo.

You can be arrogant as a song writer, but not as a solo artist.
As much as I liked Love vs Money, I agree.

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

Make-up Bag is garbage. Simping at it's finest. I'm not about to drop 5 stacks for an "I'm Sorry" bag. #$^& outta here with that.

i just can't see this album as good as the first 2 from what we've heard so far...i have a feeling this is gonna be pushed back too, Make Up Bag is def the worst single he's released.

i never been a fan of the singles put out before the Album drops. its why i use to say he was trash when he 1st came out
laugh.gif
 but the full album always makes up for it

1. Love King
2. Make Up Bag (feat. T.I.)

3. F.I.L.A.

4. Sex Intelligent

5. Sex Intelligent (Remix)

6. Yamaha

7. Nikki Pt. 2

8. Abyss

9. Panties to the Side

10. Turnt Out

11. February Love

12. Florida University

www.radiokillarecords.com

::

I'm not sure how I felt about "Fast Car" sounding like the sequel to "When Doves Cry" & "Little Red Corvette"

oh wait
I loved it for that
pimp.gif

::

I'm shocked that this album hasn't leaked yet. I'll more than likely just wait until the 29th and just cop it on the strength of his joint F.I.L.A

ILLIONAIRE wrote:

I'm not sure how I feel about "Yamaha" sounding like the sequel to "Fast Car."

The music is sounding BEAUTIFUL in that studio
eek.gif
+
devil.gif

"Make Up Bag" is a very ill song. I love it....

Back
Top Bottom