The Official True Blood Season 5 Thread: First Episode Sunday, June 10th

russell's accent sounded like a dracula accent to me. i have a feeling warlow is going to off russell in the season finale to set up the next season. really interested in what's going on with salome and why she believes she can threaten to put russell back in the ground

Yeah that Russell vs Warlow should be interesting but with 2 episodes left I bet they're gonna leave us hanging right before they fight over Sookie/The Fairy's.

I thought Salome was like 2000 and Eric 1100 and I'm sure the rest have a few hundred to a thousand combined but Russell was like come at me bro so Idk anymore. She has to have some contingency plan I mean Russell gon Russell word to Westbrook...it was only a matter time.

Making the lil girl stay in wolf form though :smh: The fact that no one noticed/smelled Luna/Sam :rolleyes

can someone explain how those obamas knew of other things besides vamps? like how'd they know of shifters' existence?

:nerd: :nerd:

russell's accent sounded like a dracula accent to me. i have a feeling warlow is going to off russell in the season finale to set up the next season.
Yup, I see Russell trying to get him some fairy blood off Sook, but Mr. Warlow steps in because she was promised to him.
The fact that no one noticed/smelled Luna/Sam :rolleyes
I forget, but did they ever show vamps with superior smell? As in detecting people scent?
I know they show wolves and shifters smell, but I don't remember vamps being able, I could be wrong though.

russell's accent sounded like a dracula accent to me. i have a feeling warlow is going to off russell in the season finale to set up the next season.
Yup, I see Russell trying to get him some fairy blood off Sook, but Mr. Warlow steps in because she was promised to him.
That would be cool. Russell finally gets confronted by someone older and stronger than he is. The expression on his face will be funny.

Got to see Luna's goods again :smokin.

The fact that no one noticed/smelled Luna/Sam :rolleyes
I forget, but did they ever show vamps with superior smell? As in detecting people scent?
I know they show wolves and shifters smell, but I don't remember vamps being able, I could be wrong though.

Yeah they smell blood. All their senses are heighten maybe not as much as the wolves/shifters. Remember when Jessica smelled her first fairy in that store stopped what she was doing then chased him into that field.

What would make them promise one of their kids to someone though? :nerd:

Last edited:
^ Vampires have only shown a heightened sense of smell with fairies.

They haven't shown the same for other supes like shifters, so I'm not surprised they didn't notice Sam or Luna.

They haven't shown the same for other supes like shifters, so I'm not surprised they didn't notice Sam or Luna.

Anyone else thinks it was stupid for Sam and Luna to go by themselves to a secret vamp lair?

I agree it was very stupid, but there's a lot of stupid ideas that roam the world.

Anyone else thinks it was stupid for Sam and Luna to go by themselves to a secret vamp lair?

I don't think really know where they are. Only vamps know about the Authority. The AVL are nice guys from the outside looking in.

They smell fairy's b/c of their blood it's not a stretch to think they can't smell other types of blood especially supernatural blood.

What would make them promise one of their kids to someone though? :nerd:
Well it was a deal from 1702, probably one of Sook's great-great-great-great-grand papi wanted to save his own a_ and defer his problems to the next fairy in line.
Eh, it's one of those "I'd do anything for my child."-type situations.
They had next to no time getting prepared, let alone gather others to join them, before Russel's main squeeze holes up in their bunker again.

And Russell was alive for 2600 years before America (and the Southern drawl) were in existence.

Out of all his rants I just don't recall him using it before

This.

-Sam and Luna are so much weaker compared then the vamps but they were willing to do anything for Emma.
-Is Bill planning something? I can't even tell anymore. And what the hell happened to Eric. :smh:
-I think Jessica will have a crucial role in the last 2 ep., she knows something fishy is going on.
-Alcide out of BT for good? :nerd:

Eh, it's one of those "I'd do anything for my child."-type situations.
They had next to no time getting prepared, let alone gather others to join them, before Russel's main squeeze holes up in their bunker again.

I mean I understand but its like its a Vamp that has her kid. I know he's young but he probably can murk Luna in a heartbeat. Oh well Luna is just trying to be a mom and Sam is just being one of us... not leaving her alone for any amount of time.

Just mad risky going in there with out an exit strategy.

^
I mean it's their only chance to get her daughter back. They saw an opening to find out where she was and took it. I don't understand why they don't shift into more badass animals. Turn into some rhinos or lions, tigers and they can put up a better fight. It was awesome when Sam turned into that giant ox / bull and gored that orgy demigod woman. So far the only ones that can fight vampires are the fairies when they blast them.

pretty sure sam and luna have no idea its a secret vamp lair. they know regardless of their abilities, they'd get owned by even the youngest vamp.

pretty sure sam and luna have no idea its a secret vamp lair. they know regardless of their abilities, they'd get owned by even the youngest vamp.

I just think this was a lazy way to tie in two storylines. Anyway I'm trying to see who dies in this situation ... PLEASE don't be Luna. I love seeing her headstrong *** on tv

^Seems like they been trying to off her all season...
The gun shot, the skinwalking.... whats next?

definitely wasn't paying attention to what sam and luna were talking about when luna's nipples were all out..

^
If I was Sam, i'd be banging Luna out all day. Sookie decided she wasn't going to get naked this season :smh:. Don't know she had become pregnant when they were filming this season so that could be the reason.

^
I mean it's their only chance to get her daughter back. They saw an opening to find out where she was and took it. I don't understand why they don't shift into more badass animals. Turn into some rhinos or lions, tigers and they can put up a better fight. It was awesome when Sam turned into that giant ox / bull and gored that orgy demigod woman. So far the only ones that can fight vampires are the fairies when they blast them.

This. :pimp:

Shifters are next to weres at the bottom of the supe food chain though right?

Last edited:
The whole idea of being mice was to be stealthy. If Eric and the Tech girl can't get out making a huge scene as large animals surely wouldn't help their situation.

The Rev is gonna end up having 3 pets :lol: Hopefully he meets the true death instead.

From a Grantland commenter:
Piece of trivia noticed by someone on the Well: The pregnant fairy is the same fairy that Frank Sobotka nailed last season..
nerd.gif
Oooooh yea!!!

ok season. show isn't what it used to be. :smh: at the writers for making the show interesting for the last few eps. lafayette's storyline was stupid, pointless, and annoying. now dude is just funny every time he's on screen.

russel edgington played by Denis O'hare. Dude needs an Emmy :smh:

Back
Top Bottom