The Official True Blood Season 5 Thread: First Episode Sunday, June 10th

Eric been flying. After a certain age they all can. I wonder why Russell never flew?

How'd Russell/Steve get out of that lair anyway :rolleyes

How can a fairy be that old and get killed so easily? :smh:

Those Lilith hallucinations are from nesting? 0] :stoneface:

It all makes sense now.

Dan from Street Fighter and Jubilee from X-Men are fairies with their weak, utterly useless attacks.

I'm thinking next week will be the last we'll see of Russell.

That older fairy was useless. She said they have to fight but then told them not to do anything. Then she went to fight Russell without any kind of plan and got killed with the quickness :stoneface: .

The fairy Claudette is the same actress who played the English nanny in Californication with the great breasts :evil:. She's also the new Lara Croft. Her not being topless to show them thangs in the show should be against the law.

Last edited:
That older fairy was useless. She said they have to fight but then told them not to do anything. Then she went to fight Russell without any kind of plan and got killed with the quickness :stoneface: .
The fairy Claudette is the same actress who played the English nanny in Californication with the great breasts :evil:. She's also the new Lara Croft. Her not being topless to show them thangs in the show should be against the law.

Dead *** just finished the episode and you are so right. What the flip was that fairy bs? Just wtflip.

Bill and his power trip... why did he have to kill Doctore?

anybody else wondering where al-seed or lafeyette will fit in next week i just dont see where or what they could do with lafayette and his powers anymore.

Dead *** just finished the episode and you are so right. What the flip was that fairy bs? Just wtflip.

Bill and his power trip... why did he have to kill Doctore?

**** was weak.
Rip Doctore. Bill feels that he is the chosen one and no one will stand in his way. Can't wait to hear how he apologizes for this one :smh:

Every chancellor is having these visions, not just Bill. Salome, the black elf lookin dude too.

Bill is flaw for slapping the stuffing out of Jessica 
roll.gif

SMH @ that ******ed fairy elder

It all makes sense now.

Dan from Street Fighter and Jubilee from X-Men are fairies with their weak, utterly useless attacks.

I'm thinking next week will be the last we'll see of Russell.
Jason kills him then goes after the AVL.  I'm calling it.

Yeah, I'm guessing that fairy hadouken un-glamoured Jason and while Russell is on that fairy high, Jason hits him with a wooden bullet.

Yeah, I'm guessing that fairy hadouken un-glamoured Jason and while Russell is on that fairy high, Jason hits him with a wooden bullet.

That would be very anticlimactic for the oldest vamp to go out like that but it would make the most sense to leave us hanging and save Warlow for next season.

Russell on that pure fairy blood not that stepped on **** from Sookie :smokin :nthat: :pimp:

That fairy chick trying to trap my man Andy threatening war :lol: :smh:

Eric killing that General was smart on 2 fronts him and his sis were able to get away and it will bring heat on the Authority.

That would be very anticlimactic for the oldest vamp to go out like that but it would make the most sense to leave us hanging and save Warlow for next season.

Russell on that pure fairy blood not that stepped on **** from Sookie :smokin :nthat: :pimp:

That fairy chick trying to trap my man Andy threatening war :lol: :smh:

Eric killing that General was smart on 2 fronts him and his sis were able to get away and it will bring heat on the Authority.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Man I can't be the only one confused as to what's Bill's endgame in all of this is right?
laugh.gif

On one hand you'd think he fully down with Salome and co. because he devised the plan of bombing the True Blood factories, on the other hand he gives Eric and Nora Godric's blood so that they get snapped out of the trance cause by Lilith's blood.

Speaking of Nora, the actress who plays here is so damn beautiful.
embarassed.gif

Andy got put on blast by that fairy; got threatened with war if he didn't do right by her and his child.
laugh.gif

Speaking of Andy I knew the actor who played him looked familiar, but I didn't recognize that he also played Frank Sobtka on The Wire until someone mentioned it on the previous page.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

And what was the point of hyping up that old fairy if Russell is just going take her out so easily?

This season has been all over the place, hopefully the finale ties everything together, but I seriously doubt it.

Back
Top Bottom