The Official True Blood Season 5 Thread: First Episode Sunday, June 10th

^
I think we all gave up hope already.  If she didn't get naked when Jason was banging her out then it's never going to happen.  
frown.gif

Also, I hate Russell and his really bad haircut.

I'm tempted to re-watch the last season, or at least read through the Wikipedia page or some catch-up articles because I think I've forgotten everything
laugh.gif

tumblr_m582dhHrOY1qz9qooo1_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_m59mnyV7Zr1qz9qooo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m59o0iL3OQ1qzoaqio1_500.jpg

i ran into some SPOILERS!! i had to take a look, just had to.

they are:

behind the scenes for ep. 1 & 2 and a recap of ep. 1

i was right about one of my predictions
laugh.gif
if you cant wait and are curious on whats going on, click the spoiler tab before they remove the vids my brehs  
pimp.gif

I rewatched season 3 this past week and I wanted to rewatch season 4 before the premiere but ehhh. I already skip over everything involving Tara.. Sam got annoying too. So basically I only watch for Eric, Pam, and Jessica.. and Eric was neutered most of last season.

laugh.gif
am the only one who is surprised with the love jessica gets compared to sookie?

did yall forget whats good?

eric_sookie.jpg

jessica needs to gtf0 with that no nudity clause in her contract.

^yeah, Sookie's body is sick, and we've seen the goods plenty of times
but the character is super annoying now

I'm less interested in Sookie because of all the story her character has to provide.. the romance between her and Bill got old, plus she so often has scenes with Tara (who I hate) so that hurts her a bit.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I rewatched season 3 this past week and I wanted to rewatch season 4 before the premiere but ehhh. I already skip over everything involving Tara.. Sam got annoying too. So basically I only watch for Eric, Pam, and Jessica.. and Eric was neutered most of last season.

I rewatched seasons 2, 3 and 4 this past week also, so far season 2 is my favorite.

I cant stand Tara either, even though season 2 had a lot of her its still my favorite.

FFFFFUUUUUUUU, my brother calls an hour before the show started for a ride to the airport to pick
up a rental car. I've already missed most of it now, been looking forward to this all week I'm hot
mad.gif
mad.gif

will have to catch it at 10, I hate watching bits and pieces

What was the reason Eric and Bill didn't kill Russell?  Was it because they wanted him to suffer?  Really dumb.  Sookie was smart in blasting that girl's skull with the shotgun.  Get rid of the problem so it doesn't come back.
Terry's storyline looks like it'll be really interesting.

smile.gif
I love Pam.
I will never understand why vampires need an invitation into your home if these can just glamour you into letting them in...

Back
Top Bottom