The Official True Blood Season 5 Thread: First Episode Sunday, June 10th

they need restore Lafayette to his season 1 self
Sookie and Tara are miserable enough, we don't need more

laugh.gif
Erik banging his sister

that scene where eric made out with chancellor reminded me of that scene from borat
laugh.gif

So why didn't Jason turn into a werepanther again?
And what's the issue with Terry, I missed that part...I understood that fires were starting?
And Tara, /i knew it
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

laugh.gif
Erik banging his sister
That's not his real sister they have the same maker.
I thought you had to get bit to be turned 
nerd.gif

ohh. missed that.  She isn't a swede so that should have been obvious to me
As far as being bitten, I think they said before that you just need to take a lot of a vampires blood, then be buried with them.

I hope Pam teaches Tara to be bad %@$ like she is, she might be tolerable then.

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

And what's the issue with Terry, I missed that part...I understood that fires were starting?
And Tara, /i knew it
30t6p3b.gif

Jason didn't turn because that whole Ghost Daddy thing was just some hillbilly myth I think

And Tara, /i knew it
30t6p3b.gif

Jason didn't turn because that whole Ghost Daddy thing was just some hillbilly myth I think
I thought Ghost Daddy had to do with head of the pack/the one who reproduces with the females? He was repeatedly bitten by Crystal and Felton.

And Tara, /i knew it
30t6p3b.gif

I thought Ghost Daddy had to do with head of the pack/the one who reproduces with the females? He was repeatedly bitten by Crystal and Felton.
I think it was mentioned that you don't become a werepanther if you get bitten by one.  It's purely genetic.  You're born one.
laugh.gif
  People keep asking when we'll see Jessica naked.  We've been asking that over and over for a few seasons already.  Chances are zilch at this point.  Disappointed that Eric's sister Nora didn't get naked 
frown.gif
.  Sookie and that bad werewolf woman chasing Sam didn't either.

Props to my boy Andy Bellefleur getting them buns
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Anyone else thing Holly has a ****** face?? Good start to the season last night

Yeah, I was watching Little People, Big World yesterday and Holly does have the face of a little person 
laugh.gif
.  I guess Andy had to settle for the least attractive waitress to ever work at Merlot's.  Jason ran through all the good looking ones they had.

So much different stuff going on in just the first episode. This season will be jam packed full of stuff. Hope they don't over due it and hope we get to see some naked Jessica!

Originally Posted by shogun

I think it was mentioned that you don't become a werepanther if you get bitten by one.  It's purely genetic.  You're born one.

laugh.gif
  People keep asking when we'll see Jessica naked.  We've been asking that over and over for a few seasons already
.  Chances are zilch at this point.  Disappointed that Eric's sister Nora didn't get naked 
frown.gif

I think that scene from the Season 4 finale where here and Jason were getting it in and we saw some side boob action is as close as were gonna get.
laugh.gif

The Season 5 premiere was cool, lots of stuff going on. I'm most intrigued by Tara being turned right now.

Season 1 was great, ever since then it went down hill fast. you like soap operas if you watch this basically.

Originally Posted by cap1229

I really wanted Tara dead.

Same but I think her & Pam will make a do duo. Man I love Pam's character. 
and Jessica... 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Oh and Jason
30t6p3b.gif
I swear he's so stupid. Getting tricked by Newland but he gets all the tail on this show. The Cloverfield chick from season 1. Only person on this show luckier than him with women is Sam Merlotte. 

laugh.gif
  People keep asking when we'll see Jessica naked.  We've been asking that over and over for a few seasons already.  Chances are zilch at this point.  Disappointed that Eric's sister Nora didn't get naked 
frown.gif

But he was bitten by two 
wink.gif

I know that's how it happen in the book from what I've been told, the werepanther community shuns him because of that....because he wasn't born one

^
Shouldn't he have turned by now?  I think he was waiting to turn and ran into the woods to be alone but it never happened.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

episode was pretty solid.

Eric's sister
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
she is gorgeous...and the accent
embarassed.gif

This. Especially about the sister. One of the best things about this show, they just keep adding to the roster of hot female characters.

I kind of feel like there might be one too many story lines going on, but I'm interested in all of them at the moment, so we'll see how it goes. Last season, I lost interest in the Tara and Terry/Arlene stories pretty quickly. Hopefully, all the plot lines they've introduced already for this season stay interesting.

And is Jessica the hottest redhead ever? I'm trying to think of one who is close and am coming up blank.   

^
Shouldn't he have turned by now?  I think he was waiting to turn and ran into the woods to be alone but it never happened.

Yea but  I can't help but wonder why the writers didn't go with that story....actually it makes sense, I guess the time and investment would be too much. And maybe Jason's character may progress less with that story line

I already like Eric and Bill doing their own thing against the Authority because it means we won't have the tired Sookie romance angle. Plus I like the two of them teaming up and the small bits of humor from it. Like Eric cleaning in the background super quickly and Bill waiting outside as Eric and his sister had sex
laugh.gif

This season will be tough because I love Pam but she's going to have a lot of story with Tara because she's her maker.. and I hate Tara.

The show struggles with too many storylines that aren't all that interesting at times. Don't really care about Andy, Terry's whole thing with the fire could be worthwhile, Alcede and Sam with the werewolves.. ehh, not my favorite. And Jessica won't ever be naked. If it hasn't happened yet, it won't happen. Deborah Ann Woll probably has a no-nudity clause in her contract.

Back
Top Bottom