THE OFFICIAL University of Tennessee(2) v.s University of Memphis(1) post!!!!

GoVols234:
They can't keep making these all game, and we are keeping up with them when their shots are falling...So i think we will be fine
I guess Pearl agrees with you, because at halftime, he just said 'They can't beat us with 3s all night; they just can't.'

laugh.gif
Pearl usin some slick %@*@ to cop a hug and a feel on EA
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

^ No, that doesn't mean you're weird; not at all.

But it does mean that we can longer speak to each other.

laugh.gif

Who will I argue w/ about A-Rod then
frown.gif
?

laugh.gif

UT needs to make their move right now closin out the half

Our game has been over for a few hours, but we didwell, thanks
happy.gif

Yeah well it is true. This is about a bad of a half we have had all season and we are only down by 1, so i'm looking forward to seeing what happens in thesecond half. It has been a real good game so far and the winner will definitely deserve it

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
Pearl usin some slick %@*@ to cop a hug and a feel on EA
laugh.gif

I can see him standing on the sidelines plotting like, "Man they're really holding Lofton tonight! How can I parlay this into feeling up ErinAndrews?"

Obviously you guys haven't played your best...

but Memphis always makes teams look sloppy, so to say

True and thats why they are the #1 team. BUT, we have just made some uncharacteristic decisions and this whole game seems to be reversed of what everyonethought would happen (Memphis drilling 3s and Tennessee grabbing every board)

Chism game is way better then Dukes rite now, chism shud get more touches cuz he can outside and in but good game so far I expected Memphis 2 b up a lil morethough

If you would have told me Chris Lofton would have 1 point and UT up by 2 I'de call you a liar.

Back
Top Bottom