||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Wiz is tweaking
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by jm2000

Wiz is tweaking
30t6p3b.gif

Wiz livin that good life my G
pimp.gif

Props to him still keeping the daytoday's alive, showing he lives the life he talks about...the average rapper can't do that cause they aren't about any life, but a self made fairy tale.

Originally Posted by Naija Nitemare

On a more serious note, he needs to quit playin, and record that Racks freestyle so I can start bumping that %$!#

forreal, heard it for the first time when he performed at my school
sick.gif

Lol that Flocka video is a playful joke though right? Cause he was looking gone out of his mind in the video with wiz, dude was on some "reached my limitations" reactions to wiz's words.

Wiz needs to record thats racks on racks "freestyle", i don't care if he throws the wackest people from TG on it for the other verses.

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

Lol that Flocka video is a playful joke though right? Cause he was looking gone out of his mind in the video with wiz, dude was on some "reached my limitations" reactions to wiz's words.

Wiz needs to record thats racks on racks "freestyle", i don't care if he throws the wackest people from TG on it for the other verses.
I'm hoping it's a playful joke. Wiz responded on twitter yesterday and said "Don't be fooled, Waka knows nothing about weed." Dumb discussion, but Wiz is right. I distinctly recall Waka in that video pulling out what he and his homies called 'Kung-fu Purp' 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
. Can't take this guy serious.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

I'm hoping it's a playful joke. Wiz responded on twitter yesterday and said "Don't be fooled, Waka knows nothing about weed." Dumb discussion, but Wiz is right. I distinctly recall Waka in that video pulling out what he and his homies called 'Kung-fu Purp' 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
. Can't take this guy serious.
Waka has a song called "Kung-fu purp, Snoop blue kush"  or something like that 
roll.gif
 Wiz and him seem to be friends though, so it has to be a joke.

Originally Posted by NORTHMIAMIBOI

yall still be bumpin that cabin fever mixtape??

cause i think thats the hardest mixtape out right now
This and I dont even @%+* with Wiz like that...

No and HELL NO! Return of 4Eva and Covert Coup>>>>>>>>>>Cabin Fever

If anyone is gonna be at a Wiz show anytime soon and can grab me 6-8 packs of his rolling papers I will send a lil extra through paypal. Wanna give someone a special grad gift. Thanks

No and HELL NO! Return of 4Eva and Covert Coup>>>>>>>>>>Cabin Fever

agreed

Disagreed. Covert Coup is overrated. *$@% does NOT bang in the car...this is from a Currensy fan -_____-

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

you can't even compare Covert Coup to Cabin Fever.....2 different vibes ******s

But I can compare R4 and Cabin Fever right? FOH with that. They're both rap and both mixtapes, therefore I can. Cabin Fever is cool, but let's not get it too hyped because it "bangs in the whip." Some of you on NT kill me with that. But I guess that's the reason for a So Icy Ent. thread having 100+ pages, and a Flockaveli Appreciation thread
eyes.gif
. But back to the topic, CF is cool, but it does NOT compare to CC nor R4, nor FOG. I think a lot of people are so geeked for this tape because Rolling Papers was so bad, which I guess is understandable.

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

you can't even compare Covert Coup to Cabin Fever.....2 different vibes ******s

But I can compare R4 and Cabin Fever right? FOH with that. They're both rap and both mixtapes, therefore I can. Cabin Fever is cool, but let's not get it too hyped because it "bangs in the whip." Some of you on NT kill me with that. But I guess that's the reason for a So Icy Ent. thread having 100+ pages, and a Flockaveli Appreciation thread
eyes.gif
. But back to the topic, CF is cool, but it does NOT compare to CC nor R4, nor FOG. I think a lot of people are so geeked for this tape because Rolling Papers was so bad, which I guess is understandable.

Exactly.. CF was all Lex Lueger beats right?? Or majority at least..

Back
Top Bottom