||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Anyone else going Merriweather Post Pavillion saturday? Wiz Khalifa, Mac Miller, Big Sean, Curren$y, Big K.R.I.T., Chevy Woods, DJ Bonics

30t6p3b.gif
R.I.P prince

After four months and two hit singles, Wiz Khalifa’s major label debut Rolling Papers has gone gold with 505,470 copies scanned. Congrats to Wiz, Benjy, Artie, and the entire Rostrum staff. Oh and Atlantic too. Album in stores now.

Is "No Sleep" his next single? I would have hoped he would have done a video for "When I'm Gone" or "The Race" next. I guess he pretty much milked the album already though.

Originally Posted by Shox23

All i wanna know is when is How Fly 2 coming out Spitta and Wiz = Stockon and Malone

This. I gives no damn about his music unless its dealing with How Fly 2 or Pilot Talk 3

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

!!%% outta here with that Chevy Woods garbage @%%*. So no more Day Todays Cameron? IGHT

Riiiiiiight. 
The only reason rappers get a huge buzz, have a strong fan base....then slowly start to fall off is because they get away from their roots.

Cabin Fever was tough.

His tour is doing well because of that.

Rolling Papers was so damn mainstream. (Although I do respect it wasn't watered down w/ features)

He Got A Girl

His features have been very hit or miss.

No more daytodays.

I'm expecting nothing less than How Fly level material from this new project w/ the homies, Spitta always brings the best out of him....word to "Car Service"

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

!!%% outta here with that Chevy Woods garbage @%%*. So no more Day Todays Cameron? IGHT

Riiiiiiight. 
The only reason rappers get a huge buzz, have a strong fan base....then slowly start to fall off is because they get away from their roots.

Cabin Fever was tough.

Rolling Papers was so damn mainstream. (Although I do respect it wasn't watered down w/ features)

He Got A Girl

No more daytodays.

I'm expecting nothing less than How Fly level material from this new project w/ the homies, Spitta always brings the best out of him....word to "Car Service"
Come up for air. 

I know I'm not the only one that wished that KxOJ skit was a real song.  Probably as close as we are gonna get.

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Riiiiiiight. 

Cabin Fever was tough.

He Got A Girl

No more daytodays.

Come up for air. 
Your so funny.
laugh.gif

sp8bpv.gif

damn. i wonder if he even knows who he is anymore. i sure dont.

cant hate tho.. gettin it from Amber, doin shows internationally.. i give props where its due but damn!!

s0leFUNK wrote:

I know I'm not the only one that wished that KxOJ skit was a real song.� Probably as close as we are gonna get.

You not definitely could've been like the 4th best song but I wont lose hope (i.e. Teach You to Fly)
Wow Wiz really fell off

Aug 17 2011 1:49 PM EDT 2,664
[h1]Wiz Khalifa's Girlfriend Amber Rose Ready For Kids, Marriage[/h1][h2]'We're definitely going to get married and have babies,' Amber tells GlobalGrind of her rapper boyfriend.[/h2]
By Rob Markman

Text Size Decrease Increase

First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes ... Wiz Khalifa pushing a black and yellow baby carriage? It may sound like a fairy tale, but Khalifa's girlfriend Amber Rose told hip-pop site GlobalGrind that she was planning to get married and have kids with the rising rap star.

bttn_play-big.png
mgid:uma:video:mtv.com:637595
bttn_play.gif

"We're definitely going to get married and have babies," Rose said. "Not right now because we're still busy and we still want to enjoy each other first. We want to go on vacation, travel and just enjoy each other's company, but he's definitely the one. We're definitely going to lay it down and get it done."

Rose — who has been a tabloid fixture since dating Kanye West — told the site that her biological clock is ticking. "I want to be a mom really bad. I really want babies," she said. "I'll be 28 in October and my maternal instinct is ready."

See Amber Rose's Wiz tattoo.

The model, who went public with her relationship with the Rolling Papers MC earlier this year, said the general perception of her is all wrong and that she would rather not be in the limelight. "I'm really shy; I like to stay away from all that, like, celebrity stuff. I don't go to clubs, I don't go to Hollywood parties, I don't drink like that. I'm a homebody, and I love to cook."

MTV News reached out to Wiz's publicist to get the Taylor Gang general's thoughts on Amber's comments but hadn't heard back as of press time.

The couple appeared on "RapFix Live" in March, when Khalifa talked about his public romance. "I'm just me. That's what it is," Wiz told MTV News about taking his feelings for Rose public. "I'm completely comfortable about everything in my life. That's what my career has been built off. Everybody gets that right away, so you don't have to find anything about me. I'm not gonna hide it; I'm gonna embrace it and give people in the same situation something to look up to." 

WE NEED MORE DAY TODAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I MISS THEM JOINTS

Back
Top Bottom