||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Originally Posted by All Ready

all i remember wiz for now is being the guy that's smashing amber rose

i haven't looked for any of his music since cabin fever dropped

i'm curious as to how that movie with snoop turned out tho

basically
dude sat on his own buzz and it died some 
eyes.gif

The mistake I made on Rolling Papers was thinking it was time to move on from that genre not knowing that it had impacted people so much. The album did great numbers, but creatively wasn’t my best work. 

[font=Arial, San-Serif]http://www.complex.com/mu...take-with-rolling-papers[/font]
[font=Arial, San-Serif][/font]

[font=Arial, San-Serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, San-Serif]I knew that %+++! DID NOT $%$! with that album he just knew it would make him richer. [/font]

[font=Arial, San-Serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, San-Serif]But that's the industry for you. 
ohwell.gif
[/font]

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

The mistake I made on Rolling Papers was thinking it was time to move on from that genre not knowing that it had impacted people so much. The album did great numbers, but creatively wasn’t my best work. 

[font=Arial, San-Serif]http://www.complex.com/mu...take-with-rolling-papers[/font]

[font=Arial, San-Serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, San-Serif]I knew that %+++! DID NOT $%$! with that album he just knew it would make him richer. [/font]

[font=Arial, San-Serif]
[/font]

ohwell.gif
[/font]

at least he acknowledges that album was trash, now im waiting for big sean to apologize for the finally famous album 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Shox23

[font=Arial, San-Serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, San-Serif]
[/font]

ohwell.gif
[/font]
at least he acknowledges that album was trash, now im waiting for big sean to apologize for the finally famous album 
30t6p3b.gif

This. 
When the hell is the Taylor Allderdice tape supposed to drop though?

Originally Posted by Shox23

[font=Arial, San-Serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, San-Serif]
[/font]

ohwell.gif
[/font]
30t6p3b.gif

This. 
When the hell is the Taylor Allderdice tape supposed to drop though?

Moving forward we gotta take that positivity with us. Theres tons of different crews now which is so inspiring because people are finding their own voice and unique lane. As Taylor Gang WE FUP WIT EVERYBODY. We aren’t afraid to say we’re fans of other artists and bump their music, go to their shows and promote them to the top. Showing equal love. Thass Taylor’d. Dnt let anyone ruin your spirit or make you feel uncomfortable about what you like. What we say goes. Not them. Thass what started this whole thing regardless of what people think. Sayin +#!% them and doin what makes us feel free. Dnt let anyone take ur view on things and twist it against you. Dnt let em make you feel like you weren’t the first.

Anyone questioning my choice in clothing as of lately (lol) I’ll just go out and say that it was needed. In a climate where everyone is looking and sounding the same, i always try to inspire my fans to be different. And i lead by example. At one point the way I used to dress was considered “different

Back
Top Bottom