||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DT43

Originally Posted by TheFuture2236

Im new to listing to Wiz Khalifa and everyone has been telling me to check out Deal or No Deal........

How is this CD from everyone??
IMO its wack.. thereare still some good joints on there like Favorite Show, Goodbye, ThisPlane, and Young Boy Talk, but overall i was disappointed.

edit: i dont see Gang Gang Gang/Out Here Livin It on that tracklist?... i hope they changed the name or something bc i really wanted to hear a full version of that track
That was the first thing I looked for when I looked at the tracklist. He better not have kept it off of it.

Been waitin on Kush & OJ for a minute, i hope i can get it before class tomorrow.

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

baller23348 do you remeber seeing me in the room next to Wiz and the Table wit the drinks?

glad you got to get in and get a pic.....i kept tellin our bodygaurd to let in the bunnies
laugh.gif

girls was flashin me just to get in the room
eyes.gif

Haha yeah I'm pretty sure I saw you in there...Wiz was a real dope dude...those were prolly some of my friends flashing you lol...would u recognize them if i posted a pic?

wow kushxoj tomorrow?
eek.gif
thank god my boss is off tomorrow. looks like ima be callin in late
wink.gif
on a side note i just copped my tickets for the 5/6 show
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

11:30 AM Couldn't Come Any Earlier!

*LMAO At Some Of Y'all In Here Talking Bout Skipping School And Showing Up For Work Late Over This FREE Mixtape
laugh.gif
........ I Don't Know About Y'all But IMO There Aint NO Mixtape Worth Showing Up Late To Making Money Over....... Especially A FREE One That Will Still Be Available For Download After I Get Off
laugh.gif
...... As The Saying Goes Tho, "Whatever Floats Your Boat"

^lol true. Luckily I only have 2 classes tomorrow. One at 8 and another at 2. Doubt ima spark up to it until the weekend tho.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

11:30 AM....which time zone though?
He's from Pittsburgh and in Miami right now...so I'd bet a ton it'd be EST.
I didn't know all these You Tubes, snippets, leaks, etc were leaked out on the internet for Kush x OJ...I'm definitely holding off until tomorrow now though.

11:30?! SMH, I'll be at work...trying to get this before work. I'm a just keep listening to "Star Power" today

I can't believe it took this long for Wiz to get this sort of following...well better late than never...
smh.gif

I remember dudes saying that he had no future...
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom