||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

volcano set, already thrown onto the laptop. let's goooo
pimp.gif

no shots cause im a big fan of dude

but all the songs sound kind of the same to me

i just wanted more from this

again no shots #imjustsaying

the +#%*+$% thing is called Kush and Orange Juice...i'm not sure what people were expecting besides weed music...it actually has more upbeat songs than i thought it would...

We're Done
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Tape is not bad.  Gets mad repetitive.  But I kno it will grow on me and songs will catch me when Im 
smokin.gif
Fav tracks:
Never Been
Up
Mezmorized  
Visions
Good Dank
Still Blazin

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

no shots cause im a big fan of dude

but all the songs sound kind of the same to me

i just wanted more from this

again no shots #imjustsaying

I can overlook this because I wanted exactly this vibed out feeling. Its more of the same, which is what I want from Wiz. I think its annoying when he doesn't use a single approach to one project

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

After two listens through...this is his most complete and seamless body of work.

From the snippets, sounds like this could have been album material...

I'ma give it a full listen tonight

Originally Posted by ciph4

@TIP taking shots at Wiz?
nerd.gif

Those are definitely shots. Its a mixtape that has the Internet on fire, people from all over the country talking about it and he says *%%! a mixtape. If that's not a shot I don't know what is.

This mixtape is SMOOTH
pimp.gif
. The track with Demi Lovato "We're Done" is a song that will get a lot of play during the summer off of her hook alone. This is a dope mixtape for the summer.

I don't get it is this kid gonna sign a Label deal or is he going to continue to be indie? because he has a cult following I think hes gained some really loyal fans.

Back
Top Bottom