The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Move closer to Nike's servers.
does anybody know where nike's servers are?

i'm just curious are they a handful across the country or one per state?
launch two EC2 severs. One in cali. One in nova.

execute:

ping nikestore.com

or

ping store.nike.com

and see if they vary much.  if they are not significantly different then there is more than likely an east coast and west coast server.

People who camped for iPhone is not stupid (as least not all). Except for the one that buy one to use. My friend camped and got 10 gold all together with 5 people. She then took 10 phones back to her country and resell it for 2,000 each for a gold 16gb. She made 20k right after she land. So not everyone in that iPhone camp line is stupid. You can look at the news report for the Pasadena iPhone camp. Where that one guy hired like 20 homeless people to get him as much iPhones as possible. He even admitted to the news camera of resell it for a really high profit. On the first day of iPhone 5s release they were sold out for 1,000+ on eBay.
She and that guy must be Chinese. I knew that pretty much.
smile.gif

You messed up by using the same payment method. If you wouldve used a different paypal account you wouldve been straight.
Or, if you have a paypal debit card connected to you  account, you could use Paypal checkout for one order and paypal Visa for the other. 2 methods same account. 

wink.gif

It must be same payment that got you flagged....I got two orders of the labs on same account name...same address... But I used PayPal for one and my debit cars for the other one.....none were cancelled to my amazement btw....

I am trying to go ahead and put my bid in on the OG 1's and the gamma 11's. What do I need to do? I know the will probably have a lot of the 11's because is a Christmas shoe but I'm not trying to raffle or wait in line for them. The OG 1's on the other hand I'm thinking will be hard to get.

I've been beat by bots on the DB5, 3Labs, and Belairs so I'm not trying to take any more L's.

Thanks for the help in advance

Will Nike Cancel Orders if I order from three different accounts on the same computer on a release date?

If so what is a good way to get around it?

Will Nike Cancel Orders if I order from three different accounts on the same computer on a release date?

Can you be in three places at once? If not, it's time to make friends that either can wake up early or doesn't want a pair. Or find a way to get 3 different IP address.

Last edited:
Can you be in three places at once? If not, it's time to make friends that either can wake up early or doesn't want a pair. Or find a way to get 3 different IP address.
What if i had three virtual machines running could that help or will they still all use the same IP address?

Sooo after reading this whole damn thread...skipped some **** not gonna lie, is it safe to say that being located on the island of Guam, and having the internet speed of 15 mbps, pretty much means that I will always "wait in line" when it comes to releases? I have yet to be successful with any release, but have been in line almost every time.  Even had a buddy run the same bot in japan with 200mbps and same thing, "waiting in line" are we jus to far from pinging the servers...serious question...

Last edited:
Sooo after reading this whole damn thread...skipped some **** not gonna lie, is it safe to say that being located on the island of Guam, and having the internet speed of 15 mbps, pretty much means that I will always "wait in line" when it comes to releases? I have yet to be successful with any release, but have been in line almost every time.  Even had a buddy run the same bot in japan with 200mbps and same thing, "waiting in line" are we jus to far from pinging the servers...serious question...

If you're not first, you'll always wait in line till it's your turn for your size and if your size sold out before it's your turn. Well, you already know the message.

If you're not first, you'll always wait in line till it's your turn for your size and if your size sold out before it's your turn. Well, you already know the message.
yeah im getting that lol, just pissed cause im about to give up all together, but that part of me logs on every night at 1000pm, 8 am yall time, and tries again only to get the same outcome....anything I can do to increase my chances, or am I jus to damn far away?

What if i had three virtual machines running could that help or will they still all use the same IP address?

Haven't try it yet but You can give it a try and let us know. With Nike it's a hit Or miss. For one person it'll work and some get canceled.

yeah im getting that lol, just pissed cause im about to give up all together, but that part of me logs on every night at 1000pm, 8 am yall time, and tries again only to get the same outcome....anything I can do to increase my chances, or am I jus to damn far away?

With the way the sneaker game is now a days. It's tough, best you can do is keep trying bro.

Pretty sure you'll still have the same IP, but i really think you're ok as long as you use diff payment methods....or go to your fav spot that's open with free wifi

Pretty sure you'll still have the same IP, but i really think you're ok as long as you use diff payment methods....or go to your fav spot that's open with free wifi
Ok I am going to try it hopefully it works

thanks bro...and if anybody has any experience copping from 3000 miles away lemme know
Copping from NDC on Guam nearly impossible for any hyped up release in addition Nike does not ship to Guam.

Stick to Eastbay, Footlocker, Champs & Footaction.

Yeah but wouldn't that be the same name still? That would still violate the one per customer rule.
You can easily change your first and last name on your PayPal account. Just do it after your card is already printed with your real name.

And no need to being up rules, this whole thread is about violating rules. 

laugh.gif

nike stores cookies in your browser regardless of account. so more than likely yes.

use different browsers. One account on chrome, one on FF, etc...

nike stores cookies in your browser regardless of account. so more than likely yes.

use different browsers. One account on chrome, one on FF, etc...
I did it with 2 different orders and both orders got megged.   

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom