The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should've taken script classes. Transformers transformin now. Bred 1 red oct

Last edited:
I heard from a friend who works with nike that these will NOT release on nikestore.

they will only release on footlocker.com due to all the drama surrounding kanye's departure from nike they want nothing to do with this release.

I heard from a friend who works with nike that these will NOT release on nikestore.

they will only release on footlocker.com due to all the drama surrounding kanye's departure from nike they want nothing to do with this release.
Ok, this post is more appropriate for the Yeezy 2 thread than here.    

so people are going to be writing FL scripts and selling them for stupid prices and none of them will work because FL will update their site.

Last edited:
Soo, what about all those Red Octobers that are sitting in Nike's distribution center in Memphis???

Ok, this post is more appropriate for the Yeezy 2 thread than here.    

that thought crossed my mind. but then i thought about how that's all anybody in here will be talking about anyways so i figured it was pertinent.

also there is little to no talk about FL scripts in here and this will change that.

no offense but why would nike care how things ended
they in it to make money
they get less money selling the pairs to footlocker than if they would sell it themselves

Mods should merge this with the yeezy 2 thread for about a week
laugh.gif
This thread has been alive for sometime and now that the Yeezy's are dropping  procrastinators are coming asking for some help?...   Good luck with that now... this might be the only week were assistance will be scarce in this thread. 

no offense but why would nike care how things ended
they in it to make money
they get less money selling the pairs to footlocker than if they would sell it themselves

yes but they never really made any substantial money on a Yeezy shoe because they never released enough.

I think they just want all of this over and done with. FL exclusive is a way for them to make money and not have to market or promote a Yeezy shoe.

I got a working footlocker bot for the new layout. It only required a simple script change it works for eastbay and footaction as well. Also for champs

Forget all of this bot talk for a minute... the REAL question is: how do people get (let's say) more than 5 pairs of shoes on release date? I'm new to the sneaker game, but I could never understand how this was done...bot or no bot.

Forget all of this bot talk for a minute... the REAL question is: how do people get (let's say) more than 5 pairs of shoes on release date? I'm new to the sneaker game, but I could never understand how this was done...bot or no bot.

New to the sneaker game, wanting to find out how to accomplish multiple pairs, and 5 posts count. Let me guess, you have a new hobby in reselling shoes?

Last edited:
damn man i have that old script from before footlocker updated its site.

im sure its just a couple of lines of code..

gahh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom