The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Just copped Fallout 4 and Bloodborne The Old Hunters. Unless I come up on some deals, I think I'm done for the year.
Hopefully the bb dlc is substancial. At least 4 hours. Bfads.net for game deals. Best black friday site I know. Used it for 2 years.

anybody coppin black ops 3 on friday ? anything i should know ? i didnt even try out advanced warfare based off word mouth 

Just copped Fallout 4 and Bloodborne The Old Hunters. Unless I come up on some deals, I think I'm done for the year.
Hopefully the bb dlc is substancial. At least 4 hours. Bfads.net for game deals. Best black friday site I know. Used it for 2 years.
I read that it can take up to 8 hours depending on said players pace. It's actually 2 DLC pieces in one or was intended to be released as 2 swperate pieces. I'm sure a lot of it will have to do with your character's level.

Thanks but I'm all over bfads.net, got email notifications too :lol:

anybody coppin black ops 3 on friday ? anything i should know ? i didnt even try out advanced warfare based off word mouth 
I'd wait if I were you. Personally I'm passing on it since I wasn't a fan of AW. I ain't with all that wall running, exo suits, dashing, power ups etc.

Canada Cup Top 8 is 
pimp.gif

real smart play.  People thought Canada Cup would have pushovers, but people tryna get their Capcom Pro Tour points.

Snake Eyes' Gief more exciting than that entire Cowboys Seahawks game.

preordered the deluxe edition. Last NFS I bought and played was 2005's Most Wanted. Love that game. Hoping this one is just as enjoyable if not better. It definitely looks really good. Two more days :smokin

I've seen the struggle the married gamers have. having to ask for permissions to buy games, not being allowed to play if she's around. I dunno how some guys do it.
I rarely have time which is why I only focus on the core RPG's even though it's my favourite genre. I was all ready and set to dive into the JRPG'S on Vita and the Tales games on console but I gave up.

Most of my time goes on pick up and play games like Driveclub or Rocket League.

I will, to fill in that Arcade racer spot. I got Rivals and enjoyed it more than anyone else here but i think it's because I played only the cops side so looking forward to the reboot.

You two are both lucky lol. I'm sure this game won't dissapoint.

I guess the Witcher 3>Bloodborne
Yep yep yep. BB is great but it didn't come anywhere near as close as immersing me in the world as witches did. BB is still the best exclusive of either console to come out this year tho

Show me a place in The Witcher that tops Hypogean Gaol.

Bloodborne has atmosphere dripping out of its pores.

Last edited:
I'll be copping Black Ops 3 this Friday as well. Decided I would get back into it for some more Nuketown madness. I use to love that map. I'm a zombie fan too so it's a win/win in that regard for me. I haven't really been checking for COD's past few iterations but I usually like what Treyarch does.

anyone picking up Need for Speed this week?
I've been playing it this weekend, its decent. Only an hour in so I didn't get far to see harder races and stuff. It does look good but I liked how DC and FH2 looked more. I would buy the full game tho...on sale.

I still need to finish the dungeons on BB. I think I am going to take a break from Destiny and get back to my other games. Tomb Raider bout to drop, still have UC to beat, and the BB DLC
nthat.gif

Only getting COD on sale. Halo will handle my shooter fix.

Was going back and reading post its real funny that BB in GOTY talks and the story wasn't even a highlight of the game. MGS V biggest complaint is the  way the story was told but overall the gameplay was excellent and difficulty up there once you did extreme missions. But I get it. Love both titles regardless.

I'm married with 3 kids and I play at least 3-4 hours...DAILY!!! My wife understands that gaming is my hobby. She actually just called me and asked if I needed any PSN cards. Why the hell should I have to ask permission to indulge in my hobby :lol: My wife be the first one to ask if I'm copping the new releases i.e. Halo 5, Destiny TTK, Fallout 4 etc. I can understand not having time depending on things like family activities, school and work schedule but not because your spouse is against it. Why marry someone who doesn't support your hobbies :lol:

I pray for a wife like yours. Seriously.

:lol:

PS4 with the starter and finisher.

Back
Top Bottom