The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

my drift car in NFS2015
nthat.gif

took me a while to get those black vinyls to work! N/A 295hp mountain drifter! i might need to subtract some power, tends to lose traction too easy..

Any deals on PSN membership coming up? Should've racked up when they were going for $30 two years ago... Two cards weren't enough :smh: :lol:

Regardless of the reviews, I'm getting NFS next week on that b2g1 :smokin just wish they had my car a G37 as an option :lol:

Maybe hardline but all the rest i would pass
Titanfall 2 shouldn't disappoint.

This is one of the best indie games I've tried.

The gameplay/artstyle immediately hooked me.

indivisible.0.0.jpg

Skullgirls developer Lab Zero Games will release a playable prototype of its next game, the Super Metroid and Valkyrie Profile-inspired role-playing game Indivisible, on PlayStation 4 next week, Nov. 3. The free downloadable demo of Indivisible will give PS4 owners a taste of what to expect from the game, which is currently seeking crowdfunding through Indiegogo.
A playable prototype for Indivisible was released for Linux, Mac and Windows PC earlier this month, when the Indiegogo campaign launched. With the exception of the Silent Hills teaser P.T., it's incredibly rare to see an in-development game, particularly one still looking for funding, have its playable prototype hit consoles.

Indivisible is a platformer-RPG hybrid based on southeast Asian and other world mythologies, according to Lab Zero. The game stars Ajna, a "good-natured tomboy with a rebellious streak" who goes "on a globe-spanning journey to discover the truth behind her mysterious powers. On her quest she'll be joined by a variety of unique heroes and gain new abilities to traverse the environments and defeat the enemies they'll encounter along the way."

Indivisible is in development for Linux, Mac, PS4, Windows PC and Xbox One. Lab Zero is seeking $1.5 million in crowdfunding to develop Indivisible and, as previously announced, is working with publisher 505 Games to co-finance the game. To date, the campaign has raised more than $524,000.

Hey my local indy shop has black ops 3 alrdy....anyone in miami can pm i got you ....either way if i buy it right now and get online you think ill get the band camp ? Ive always gotten on 2k about a week early and never had a problem , not sure with COD though ....i dont care for the campaign strictly trying to log on and play multiplayer

I think anything within release week is fine....

Only thing that may happen is they may wipe your MP stats on release day. 

Back
Top Bottom