The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Don't know how many people know about this. Walmart has an app where you can scan your receipts and they will price match all of the items on it. If they find it for cheaper, they will give you an E Gift Card with the difference on it. Will definitely be a good thing to use for when Black Friday pops up.  I think the receipt can only be a week old though.

http://savingscatcher.walmart.com/

The wired headset restricts unwanted sound from the environment around you – meaning every journey, from epic gaming adventures to your daily commute, becomes free from unwanted noise and distraction. Simply power up the AudioShield to experience increased immersion as you go deeper into the game-world, and enjoy uninterrupted audio every time you listen to music.

The headset also has approximately 15 hours of rechargeable battery for the noise reducing feature, which can be charged via the USB cable included within the box.

It includes a built-in microphone for chatting with friends on PS4 and can also be used for taking calls on smartphones and tablets. In addition, the headset includes a microphone mute switch, an in-line call button and +/- volume buttons for easy control of your audio.

With small, medium and large interchangeable ear-tips included and 13mm speakers producing deep bass audio, the headset plugs directly into the DUALSHOCK 4 Wireless Controller, as well as other standard headphone jacks, making it the ideal companion for all of your audio needs on any device, including PS4, PS Vita, smartphones or tablets.

Lightweight and portable with a blue woven fabric cable, it’s perfect for use in and out of the home. A pouch is also included within the box, to store and carry the headset when not in use.

The In-ear Stereo Headset for PS4 launches in the UK and Ireland from 4th December and across Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Middle East and Africa from 9th December. Please look out for further information for the exact launch date in your country.

View media item 1773220

Anyone doing Extra Life this year? I am set to do it this weekend to raise money for Alberta Children's Hospital.

Should be quite bicycle.
Isn't that people who stream trying to raise money for charity?
I'm interested in that. If this is the situation please send me details if possible.
You can, but the basis of it is raising money toward a charity for kids in your area. 

http://www.extra-life.org/

Alot of people choose to stream it and raise money that way. I did the old fashion method of canvasing friends and family and raising the cash that way. I don't stream at all, but I know a few people on the team I am apart of do. 

Anyone doing Extra Life this year? I am set to do it this weekend to raise money for Alberta Children's Hospital.

Should be quite bicycle.
Isn't that people who stream trying to raise money for charity?
I'm interested in that. If this is the situation please send me details if possible.
You can, but the basis of it is raising money toward a charity for kids in your area. 

http://www.extra-life.org/

Alot of people choose to stream it and raise money that way. I did the old fashion method of canvasing friends and family and raising the cash that way. I don't stream at all, but I know a few people on the team I am apart of do. 
Thank you. Great info

I don't even think it will be worth $20.

Has EA made anything good lately? seems like all their games sucks.

Wish 2k could make another NFL game

:lol:

I normally look at Gametrailers reviews as it aligns more with what I think and it got 8.3/10

Last edited:
Amazon celebrating Black Friday all month, deals start now

View media item 1773729
Black Friday is Nov. 27, but Amazon isn't waiting to throw deals to customers. Starting today, the online retailer will offer deals throughout the month, leading up to a final week of major Black Friday discounts.

Starting today, the online retailer will roll out new deals throughout November, leading up to its week of major Black Friday discounts.
Some of the first deals offered in Amazon's countdown to the main event include Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, which is discounted to $39.99, and the Game of the Year Edition of Dragon Age: Inquisition, which is $40, down from $59.99. Other titles are noted on the video games page of the site's Black Friday section.

More games and other items will be offered as featured deals over the course of the month until the main Black Friday event. All discounted offerings are included in Amazon's dedicated holiday storefront.

http://www.polygon.com/2015/11/2/9658490/amazon-black-friday-deals-metal-gear-solid-5-dragon-age

I didn't think people really wanted avatars that bad considering you could just upload a picture from your phone and it's FREE!!

This is mine right now

kefka___final_form_by_sarifus.png

Last edited:
Others won't see that though unless you share your real name IIRC.

All I see is Dante in your profile.

:lol:

I was about to revoke my FF badge but I didn't recognise him because I haven't played Lightning Returns yet.

Much better design than in FFXIII-2

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom