The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I think a Bloodborne 2 would be more likely. I read an article about how they are packaging both DLC packs into one so they can start production for 2.... Hopefully it was accurate.

Demon's Souls is just Dark Souls though, and there'll be one of those out next year.

Last edited:
I always see people compare and talk about how different they were. Bloodborne was my first entry so I wouldn't know.

Just finished Until Dawn. Great game, especially considering I paid less than $30 for it.The game is overly cheesy purposely and I dig that. I was ruthless playing that game lol. Going in my only concern was keeping the black kid alive. I succeeded lol. I would recommend this to anyone who considers themselves a fan of the horror genre.

Part of me wants to play through again for the plat but I've got too much else to play. I'll take advantage of the extra 50% at Best Buy.

Last edited:
Just finished Until Dawn. Great game, especially considering I paid less than $30 for it.The game is overly cheesy purposely and I dig that. I was ruthless playing that game lol. Going in my only concern was keeping the black kid alive. I succeeded lol. I would recommend this to anyone who considers themselves a fan of the horror genre.

Part of me wants to play through again for the plat but I've got too much else to play. I'll take advantage of the extra 50% at Best Buy.
He was dominican though.

Good one, iYen. You guys should definitely take advantage of the bonus at BB while it lasts. Just checked online and I'll be getting $34.50 for Until Dawn.

Anyone doing Extra Life this year? I am set to do it this weekend to raise money for Alberta Children's Hospital.

Should be quite bicycle.

Meh, reviews are out.

I really disliked three things about the game. 

1. The handling is awful. Some of the worst I can remember. 

2. The story interferes with the gameplay. It's done in a very interesting way with live cut-scenes. However, it just begins to grate on you. And the acting is horr-awful.

3. Frame-rate was so bad it was affecting how I drove.

I find myself either loving or hating NFS. Some games (Most Wanted, Undercover, Shift, and Hot Pursuit) are amazing, while others (Rivals, Carbon, High Stakes) were just bad.

I think this may fall in the latter category. 

Last edited:

really want this cause i love horror flicks but i cant justify paying over 20-25 for it with that short of a playtime... gon see if i can scoop for the low on BF/cyber monday

Bloodborne 2? Demon's Souls 2?

:nerd: source

Rumour from Verendus, a credible insider is that Sony has a 3 game contract with From Software and the next two games may not necessarily be Bloodborne.

However that game will definitely get a sequel due to it's success. That's a given.

Is the new Star Wars game a day 1 cop?

It looks great but EA making it kind of makes me iffy

I'm skeptical of EA as well. I have it preordered to get the points from BB but I'm going to keep it wrapped for a few days. I still haven't forgotten about the debacle that was BF4.

Fallout and Battlefront are undoubtably Day 1 purchases.

Both of those games are instant hits, both series have had nothing but success.

Chocobos look bad *** :lol:

I watched the leaked FO4 vids and while I expected better, I still plan on copping day one and pouring hours of my life into it.

This review is pretty accurate in all the areas covered.

Cut scenes are cringeworthy, driving mechanics don't work, the story is pretty weak and certain elements make the game feel incomplete.

One point I did like was the level of customization; they did a good job with mods and tuning.

Back
Top Bottom