The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I haven't done it in the HD version but I can boot up my old file and give it a go/take a video tonight.

How are you guys making the movements? I remember that tapping the D pad was the way to go.
Exactly how I just did it. The analog stick is trash and holding down the d pad makes you move too far in one direction. I just did it on the Vita surprisingly

PS All-Stars is actually fun. The best way to play it is 4 player local. Don't play on time limit. Put it on stock limit at like 4 lives and watch the intensity when people strategically save their supers or try to work to a level 3. That feel when your friend has more lives than you and you have one and still win after a long stand-off. :pimp:

One of the major issues has always been balancing though. Online isn't fun anymore either. Unless you want to get worked by Kratos and Raiden all the time. The two most broken characters in the game. :smh:
ps all stars was ok
but still felt like a poor mans version of super smash bros

If I remember in regards to the chocobo racing, there are something like 5 or 6 patterns that the balloons come up in. 2 of them are fairly easy to do it on if you get a good bird spawn.

This and dodging lightning are the worst. :lol:

I never even attempted to do the lightning dodging, my younger brother managed to do it and even did so without No Encounters. I know that's gonna take awhile because you can't use save spheres, thats the only trophy Im really worried about might save that one for last

^^No Encounters helps A LOT with the lightning. That and where you are. I like to do it next to the tower on the hill before you cross over to Rin's spot

ps all stars was ok
but still felt like a poor mans version of super smash bros

Nothing will match Smash Bros., but me and a rotation of like 9 people played PSAS semi frequently for a year, give or take. Got a lot of trash talking, intense moments, and just fun in general out of the game.

In the right setting, it was one of the most enjoyable games I've played since it's release. The only way I can recommend to play this game is 4 player local. Single player isn't fun and is only useful for learning the characters moves and combos. Online was good for maybe the first couple months.

@SinnerP you hear any news on Vision GT for GT6? I jumped on for the first time in a few weeks and still see the two Mercs...
mean.gif
Nah, it's been a bit quiet on that front... I think it's down to the manufacturer's schedule.  

But yeah, I haven't been playing that much either... mainly spending my time on the Seasonals, but not the main part of the game.  

The 1.06 update is interesting... a few cosmetic rear-wing options... and that GPS-logger option, but that has absolutely no use for me. Oh well. 

Just plat i:ss. After playing both sides... Good>bad IMO
quick question. im trying to plat i:ss too. ive never really used the trophy system since now so im not sure how this works. Ive completed both sides of the game now. i 100% completed the good side. and on the bad side i completed the story but skipped most of the side missions n stuff. do i really have to 100% BOTH sides for the trophy? or do i just have to do the showdowns in every district and complete the story?

quick question. im trying to plat i:ss too. ive never really used the trophy system since now so im not sure how this works. Ive completed both sides of the game now. i 100% completed the good side. and on the bad side i completed the story but skipped most of the side missions n stuff. do i really have to 100% BOTH sides for the trophy? or do i just have to do the showdowns in every district and complete the story?

You do not have to 100% the bad side. Just the story since you did everything for the good side. And the misc trophies if you haven't yet like defeating an enemy w 3 different powers.

You do not have to 100% the bad side. Just the story since you did everything for the good side. And the misc trophies if you haven't yet like defeating an enemy w 3 different powers.
then w-t-ef. ive done that. i completed the bad side on expert already. ive started going back to do all the showdowns and collect all the shards thinking thats what i needed. and i have ALL of the other trophies except for the 2nd one which i think is complete the game on expert.

maaaaaaan inFamous:SS is tooo dope. im enjoying it more than the first one. Deslin is a cool character. i just got my third power on Sunday. i still enjoy using smoke although the second power makes it really easy to get around..

What building is high enough to get the comet drop trophy from? Every time it think I'm high enough, I'm not

What building is high enough to get the comet drop trophy from? Every time it think I'm high enough, I'm not
only one building is good enough. dont watch or attempt this if you havent completed a playthrough yet

now. someone tell me why im not getting the platinum? is it because i didnt get all the shards in my 2nd playthrough? do i have to get rid of the dup in my 2nd playthrough too? what am i missing?

Last edited:
Thanks for that video been trying to figure that out

Thought that game daylight was suppose to come out today just to read it was delayed.. Everything getting delayed this gen smh

Last edited:

only one building is good enough. dont watch or attempt this if you havent completed a playthrough yet

now. someone tell me why im not getting the platinum? is it because i didnt get all the shards in my 2nd playthrough? do i have to get rid of the dup in my 2nd playthrough too? what am i missing?
Thanks bro . I had no idea I could get back up that building after beating the game. Repped

Can't answer your question though, I'm still on my second playthrough

welp...just figured out i cant get the platinum. even tho i played the game on expert, i switched it by the buses on the bridge in the beginning of the game, and apparently that was too late. so id have to play through it a THIRD time to get the plat. forget that. smh now my view of the game just got tinted. i played through 99.9% of the game on expert and it didnt count.

welp...just figured out i cant get the platinum. even tho i played the game on expert, i switched it by the buses on the bridge in the beginning of the game, and apparently that was too late. so id have to play through it a THIRD time to get the plat. forget that. smh now my view of the game just got tinted. i played through 99.9% of the game on expert and it didnt count.
:wow: :smh: damn bro, that sucks. I had it on normal when I first started my second playthrough and didn't realize it until I got to the part where you first meet Hank.

I thought something like that might happen so I started a new game and switched it to expert. Thankfully it was in the beginning of the game though so I didn't lose much progress.

Damn I hope my expert play through is counting because I can't remember when I switched it to expert...

Anybody play the FF 14 beta on PS4 this past weekend?

I had to reset my password; not realizing I used an alternate email, I kept resetting my password wondering where was my email with the option to reset it. I was so pissed! At work I just happened to go thru my junk mail on my phone and realized it had been sent to me several times, by this time the beta was over

Back
Top Bottom